Yahoo/Ymail/AOL Emails Not Delivered

pmk0
Visitor
2 0 0

I am using a 3rd party email (via GoDaddy and MS Outlook) to send emails from my Shopify site.  The email is authenticated (I confirmed via Shopify Admin ... see below) and DMARC is valid (checked via the recommended DMARC checker website ... see below).  No issue with gmail accounts.  I have undeliverable emails from Yahoo, Ymail, AOL and RocketMail since implementing the DMARC record on 1/15/2024.

Screen shot from my DNS (from GoDaddy).

The Queens Lace dmarc record.JPG

The Queens Lace Authentication.JPGValid DMARC.JPG

I chatted with a Shopify Help person and they said that my SPF and DKIM are working properly since my custom email sending address is authenticated.  

Anyone else with this issue and/or have solved it?  

Reply 1 (1)

pmk0
Visitor
2 0 0

Ryan132 ... Thanks for the information.  I went to GoDaddy and they were able to resolve.  The SPF and DKIM records that Shopify added were not configured properly.  Unfortunately, I did not grap a screenshot of the before settings so I can share will others.  Since GoDaddy fixed the settings, I have had no issues with emails bouncing back.

I did try Shopify support first, but they only confirmed that my DMARC record was correct and that my site met their authentication standards for sending emails.  

Thanks.