Your Shop Store is limited because Shopping is inactive

amarietta
Tourist
5 0 1

I can't figure out what the problems is.

Your products are no longer available and your Shop Store will not be discoverable on the Shop app. To activate Shopping features, make sure you meet Shop Merchant Guidelines

This is the only thing I think it could be but it makes no sense to my. If I can't sell anything, how can I have a transaction more than 90 days old?

• Your Shopify Payments account must be active for more than 90 days. This means you must have processed at least one order using Shopify Payments, at least 90 days ago. Consider the following examples of an eligible and ineligible store:
    • Eligible: Stores that have processed at least one payment using Shopify Payments, and that order was more than 90 days ago.
    • Ineligible: Stores that have processed at least one payment using Shopify Payments, but that order was less than 90 days ago.
Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey @amarietta,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

The error you are seeing is referring to your store being featured in the Shop app. This has no impact on customers being able to access your website or make purchases as it's a separate platform. Shop is a shopping destination app that's available to customers on iOS and Android. Customers can use the Shop app to track packages, browse and buy products, and engage with your brand. 

To be featured in the Shop app, make sure you review and comply with the merchant requirements and product restrictions linked above. If your website is relatively new, you need to have made at least 1 sale within the last 90 days to be eligible so it's best to simply wait the 90 days and ensure you have a sale within that time. 

You can learn more about the Shop app below:

Let me know how you get on!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog