Solved

Your Shopify Payments account is on hold

maraleath
Visitor
2 0 0

My store is not accepting order. What,Capture.PNGs the matter please let me know about this

Accepted Solution (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @maraleath 

When you see a banner like that in your store admin the best thing to do is to follow the prompts and contact our live support for additional assistance. There could be a few different reasons why your account is not able to use Shopify Payments at this time. You might need to provide a business license or other identifying information about your online store or your store may not be complying with the Shopify Payments terms of service

Our live support may not be able to confirm what the issue is but they will ensure that you get connected to our business operations team who handle these reviews. You can either follow the link in your store admin to contact our live support or you can access it through our Help Center by following these steps: 

Please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

As contacting our support is the next step in this situation, I will be marking this thread as solved. Don't hesitate to reply back though if you have additional questions.

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @maraleath 

When you see a banner like that in your store admin the best thing to do is to follow the prompts and contact our live support for additional assistance. There could be a few different reasons why your account is not able to use Shopify Payments at this time. You might need to provide a business license or other identifying information about your online store or your store may not be complying with the Shopify Payments terms of service

Our live support may not be able to confirm what the issue is but they will ensure that you get connected to our business operations team who handle these reviews. You can either follow the link in your store admin to contact our live support or you can access it through our Help Center by following these steps: 

Please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

As contacting our support is the next step in this situation, I will be marking this thread as solved. Don't hesitate to reply back though if you have additional questions.

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog