FROM CACHE - en_header

Zebra Label Printer Feedback?

IdealBham
Excursionist
33 0 9

Hi - Does anyone have experience with the USB enabled Zebra Label Printer that's currently on sale on Shopify Hardware site? We have lived with the Dymo Labelwriter 450 since June 2020 and we're really unhappy with it. It gets jammed very easily and I think it's finally broken for good. Any feedback on this Zebra printer is appreciated. We mainly need it for price tag labels. Thank you!

Replies 4 (4)
TheBeeandBug
3 0 0

Hi there did you ever get a response to this inquiry? We currently use a Zebra but it is hooked up into our old POS system so it is very time consuming to use because we have to enter the information into more than one place. We do have a Dymo and find labels VERY expensive and they don't print as much info. What printer did you end up using? Any help would be appreciated. 

IdealBham
Excursionist
33 0 9

Hi - we had a Dymo and it was a nightmare, constantly jamming up and the labels were very sticky, damaging some product surfaces. It finally jammed up so severely I can't fix it. Right now we are just hand-writing labels because we don't have large inventory at the moment. But it's sure not a great solution. Thanks for the feedback on the zebra. 

ChivillaBay
1 0 0

I ordered the zebra printer through Shopify in March. I still have been unable to get it to print directly from my computer (windows). I have spend 2 full days with zebra and another full day with Microsoft to get my computer back to normal. I was able to work around by using my ipad to print the labels but as of last Thursday something changed in shopify and now I am not able to do that either. Totally frustrated and due to it being over 30 days since purchase I am not able to return it and I'm at a total loss. 

IdealBham
Excursionist
33 0 9
oh my gosh! Thank you for this feedback. I am glad we haven't purchased
yet! Will steer clear for sure now!