Zipcode Product Verification

Solved
TiffanyDonner
1 0 0

We have a balloon delivery service. We can only deliver certain products locally. Currently, our store with another provider allows the customer to enter the delivery zip code and the customer can see what products are delivered in that area. I have been in contact with many apps and still haven't found a solution?? Any ideas?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Dirk
Shopify Staff
1239 148 271

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @TiffanyDonner 

There are a couple of Zipcode validator tools that are used to check the availability of a product. Below I have compiled a couple of options for you:

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
1239 148 271

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @TiffanyDonner 

There are a couple of Zipcode validator tools that are used to check the availability of a product. Below I have compiled a couple of options for you:

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

GNDigital
1 0 0

Hi there.  I've been researching and analyzing 3 zipcode verification apps.  

• Zipcode Validator
  • Smart Zipcode Validator 
  • Delivery Rates by Zipcode

None of them show the customer experience from the front end.  

Has anyone used any of them? if so, is there a website that I can click through to feel the CX?

Thanks

vrundap
Tourist
26 0 3

Hello @TiffanyDonner 

There is a number of apps that are given this functionality.

Enhance your customers’ shopping experience by taking your store transparency to the next level with AppJetty Zip Code Validator. Give your customers the freedom to check products available at their locations through the process of postal code validation. You can also restrict order placements from specific zip codes by simply blocking or whitelisting zip codes through a postcode validator.

Restrict Product Addition to Cart Page

Enable this option to restrict the addition of products undeliverable to particular zip codes to the cart page.

Choose from Multiple Shopify Zip Code Restrict Options

Define a zipcode restriction rule to follow for postal code validation and choose to apply it for:

• A particular product

• A particular category or collection of products

• All products were available in your store.

Manage deliveries of essential and non-essential products seamlessly especially amid the COVID-19 situation prevailing these days.

AppJetty Apps to Improve Sales: CommerceXpand & Delivery Date Manager