FROM CACHE - de_header

account closure

Gedankenstriche
Besucher
2 0 1

hello everybody

i got a massage from shopify that my account has been closed because of no-respect of the 4.4 Laws.

i do not know exactly what i can do and which laws i did not respect

5 ANTWORTEN 5

Klondev
Shopify Partner
689 82 271

Hi, thats whats inside the terms of service from Shopify: 4.4 Your Responsibilities

"You may not use the Shopify Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (including but not limited to obtaining and complying with the requirements of any license or permit that may be necessary to operate your store or that may be held by you) in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service."

Do you get an eMail from Shopify with further details?

Stephan | Co-Founder @ Klondev Automation GmbH
- War meine Antwort hilfreich? Dann freu' ich mich über ein Like
- Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Dann markiere gerne meine Antwort als Akzeptierte Lösung
- Hier findest du unser Profil und unseren Kontakt

Gedankenstriche
Besucher
2 0 1
I got a message that i did not respect that.
I did not get more Informations from them.
I do not know exactly Which one was been violated
Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

Hey @Gedankenstriche 

Sorry to hear that happened and here is some general information on why this can happen, as I am not a legal advisor. To further investigate the following you will need to consult either your bank or a legal advisor. You have also reached the German community here and we can continue to chat about this "auf Deutsch" if you like. But English is fine too.

A shop can sometimes (not always) get shut down as "fraudulent" if you or your payment methods (e.g. credit card, PayPal account etc.) have a history of some sort, i. e. had previous incidents, perhaps in different jurisdictions or countries and are therefore blacklisted in the system. Sometimes the card or store owner is not even aware of this and it might even be as a result of a different staff member or even family members. If your shop credit card is connected with any previous incidents then it can trigger a red flag in the system. So you will need to check with your bank if there have been any incidents in the past and possibly talk to a legal advisor if yes. Please note that my information here is purely of a general nature and may not apply to your situation.

But if you reply to that email and send a detailed plan on how you will eliminate any risk in your store, then the Risk team may re-evaluate your situation. Many merchants in the past have been in similar situations and have done this and were successful. An article I recommend when reviewing your store and creating the plan is this article here (in German) from our community blog.

All the best,

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog

Laura1108
Besucher
1 0 0

Hallo ich habe das selber problem mein shop wurde einfach gelöscht allerdings habe ich eine offene Auszahlung die ich am Freitag bekommen hätte was passiert damit wann erhalte ich mein Geld?

Gift-o-the-Jab
Seefahrer
358 23 95

Das geht nur über die E-Mails die du vom Account Security Team bekommen hast -> einfach an die E-Mails antworten und die werden dir sagen wann die letzten Auszahlungen ankommen. Anscheinend wurde dein Shop, oder deine Karte, oder sonst noch was, vom Bankensystem mit einem älteren Fall verknüpft