Shopify Editions Summer '22: Connect to Consumer

NikkiThibodeau
Community Manager
Community Manager
36 0 12

editions-blog-header.png

Here at Shopify, we’ve always powered direct-to-consumer (D2C) commerce; it's in our DNA.

Today's consumers are craving deeper connections. And the brands that adapt to meet this need are the ones who will ultimately win. That's why Shopify is powering this next generation of commerce with innovative new products. We want to help you build real, long-term connections that make your business work.

Today, we’re proud to announce the launch of Shopify Editions: a new experience to help you make the most of the full breadth of our products.

More context, more stories, more helpful

Twice a year, we’ll release a new Editions experience, curating our latest product releases with context and guidance to help you zero in on what matters to you. Instead of a simple list of updates, Shopify Editions tells the story of our products, explaining why they matter to your business.

The Summer ’22 Edition features 100+ new and updated products that give merchants of all sizes around the world the toolkit they need to connect with today’s consumer.

After you read the story of our products, head to the Editions Board! Tell us what you liked, what you learned and what you’d like to know more about.

Replies 5 (5)
onyx_au
Excursionist
28 0 3

Hi!

Love the updates, when does it take place? I am interested in the multiple discount update but when I did a test run on my website, only 1 discount can apply.

How do I enable this?

Thanks

NikkiThibodeau
Community Manager
Community Manager
36 0 12

Hi there!

I'm so glad you're loving these updates! We're all excited for combining discounts over here 🎉

Right now, combining discounts is in early access and is only available to certain merchants.

However, this feature will be rolling out to all merchants over the next few weeks!

Once it is available to you, we have some great help docs that can help you get them set up.

23-08-fb8dj-g552b
argosan
1 0 0

Hi Nikki,

I am Adam Gordon, the CEO of Plumb.one. We're a search engine that can search web3 stuff, like NFTs, which you just announced today. Could you direct me to the right people to talk to about providing search functionality for your NFT users? You can reach me directly at adam@plumb.one.

Thanks

Adam

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
4211 303 901

@argosan if your on twitter you could try hitting up Shopifydevs (or research if they made a shopify nft handle on twitter /shrug).

If your gonna build on/for shopify then join the partner program o try and find that path to the right people by accessing the partners-slack channel and-or if your willing to give discord your data join the developers discord . Note that both are noisy distracting places.

Goodluck.

Finally Combinable Discounts - EARLY ACCESS ONLY - Use Free Shipping With Other Discounts

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org
Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
4211 303 901

For nfts also see this post for some relevant links https://community.shopify.com/c/technical-q-a/nft-faq-frequently-asked-questions/m-p/1382622

Finally Combinable Discounts - EARLY ACCESS ONLY - Use Free Shipping With Other Discounts

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org
Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com