Solved

How to link employee certifications to my partner portal?

Garrett-Outcode
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello!

I am trying to have my employees (Software engineers) get certified so our company can have the certifications. Once they complete the test and pass, how do I register/connect their certification to my parter portal?

Accepted Solution (1)

JasonH
Community Moderator
183 51 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Garrett-Outcode,

The certifications are designed to recognize  individual achievements, so they are awarded to individuals, not organizations. For more details, you can refer to our FAQ post, specifically Point 13.

Once your employees pass the certification exam, they will receive  the badge and can share on their social platforms. You'll find this information outlined in Point 14 and 15. 

Jasoh | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

JasonH
Community Moderator
183 51 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Garrett-Outcode,

The certifications are designed to recognize  individual achievements, so they are awarded to individuals, not organizations. For more details, you can refer to our FAQ post, specifically Point 13.

Once your employees pass the certification exam, they will receive  the badge and can share on their social platforms. You'll find this information outlined in Point 14 and 15. 

Jasoh | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Garrett-Outcode
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

With that said, How do we showcase our company can offer certified services and become and official Shopify partner?