Solved

I can't seem to find the Shopify Academy Templates

richarddave
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi!

I just followed the course of Branding Fundamentals. In the video he refers to shopify templates but I cant seem to find them anywhere in the portal. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Accepted Solution (1)

JasonH
Community Moderator
171 45 72

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @richarddave,

If you're looking for the worksheet that accompanies the video, you can find it by clicking on the 'details' arrow and download the free resources. Don't forget to make a copy to make it your own. 

27-29-66016-49035

Happy learning!

Note: I'm marking this information as the solution so that learners with similar questions can find the answers more quickly.

Jasoh | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

JasonH
Community Moderator
171 45 72

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @richarddave,

If you're looking for the worksheet that accompanies the video, you can find it by clicking on the 'details' arrow and download the free resources. Don't forget to make a copy to make it your own. 

27-29-66016-49035

Happy learning!

Note: I'm marking this information as the solution so that learners with similar questions can find the answers more quickly.

nogirlsallowed
Tourist
3 0 1

This doesn't work. It says you dont have access to that document and forces you to request it for approval... no approval ever comes!  ANy other solutions out there? 

JasonH
Community Moderator
171 45 72

Hi @nogirlsallowed,

If you're looking to access the Branding Template shown in the above screenshot, once you click the link, it would have automatically downloaded to your local device. You should be able to find the sheet in .docx in the Downloads folder.  

If you were asked for permission when trying to access other course templates, can you provide the following information so we can work on this together?

• What template are you looking to obtain? A link to the page would be a big help.
  • Have you tried accessing the file with a Google account with @gmail.com?