Shopify Certification - Foundations: Introduction to Product Development Opportunities Course

SarahF_Shopify
Community Manager
220 7 102

shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1.png

Keen on learning how to build with Shopify as a third-party developer? Then this course is for you.  The Foundations: Introduction to Product Developer Opportunities course teaches you how to use your skillset as a third-party developer to build products that assist merchants, and earn revenue within the Shopify ecosystem.

After you complete this approx. 180 minute course, let us know:

• What do you want to build for merchants? 
  • How are you planning to help merchants 10x their success on Shopify? 

Happy learning!

Sarah | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Replies 2 (2)

funkiebits
Visitor
1 0 1

I am writing to express my frustration with the outdated courses that are being offered on your platform. It is extremely disappointing to discover that the content of your courses is not in line with the actual Terms of Service (TOS) and the help documents that are listed on your website.

As a user who has relied on your courses to learn about Shopify, it is confusing and frustrating to find that the information provided is not accurate. It is essential that the content on your platform is up-to-date and reliable, especially when it comes to the legal and technical aspects of the platform.

I urge you to take immediate action and update your courses to align with the actual TOS and documentation that you have listed on your website. Your users rely on your courses to make informed decisions about their business, and it is unacceptable to provide them with outdated and incorrect information.

Please take this matter seriously and take the necessary steps to ensure that your courses are accurate and reliable.

SarahF_Shopify
Community Manager
220 7 102

Thanks for the feedback @funkiebits. Can you please point me to the outdated courses you've come across? We'll work towards the maintenance required to ensure information is accurate. Appreciate your time!

Sarah | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog