Solved

Why am I failing the Liquid StoreFronts Certification exam?

Mrieznikov
Not applicable
1 0 1

I have passed  Liquid Storefronts for Theme Developers Certification, but failed exam twice on 73%.

I can't see where I was wrong. Can I somehow ask admins to look at my answers or Certification questions? Maybe it is only my fault, but I think answers do not correspond with the learning path. I believe that I have some wrong answers. But now I am not confident in my learning path.

And I can't retake the exam a third time. But in 11) "Yes, a $25 USD retake fee is required for each attempt with no limit on the number of attempts." https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-education-certifications/board-guidelines-faq-and-more/td-p/...

Please, write comment or something, if you passed Liquid Certification. Maybe only I have this trouble. 

Accepted Solution (1)

JasonH
Community Moderator
183 51 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Mrieznikov

I've passed along your feedback and can confirm that you should be able to retake the exam now. Rest assured that since you've paid the fee, you're free to take it whenever you feel fully prepared for unlimited attempts. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Jasoh | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

JasonH
Community Moderator
183 51 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Mrieznikov

I've passed along your feedback and can confirm that you should be able to retake the exam now. Rest assured that since you've paid the fee, you're free to take it whenever you feel fully prepared for unlimited attempts. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Jasoh | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog