Re: Condition: Continue Selling When Out Of Stock

Solved

Condition: Continue Selling When Out Of Stock

catrawalkar
Shopify Partner
19 0 4

I am disabling products when out of stock using Flow app. I am basically removing them from all publishers. 

But for some products, they are going to be back and I don't want them to be removed. But I can't see this as a "condition" in flow app. In my opinion this is quite basic. "Continue Selling When OOS" is a property in all products. Am I missing out on anything?

catrawalkar@gmail.com
Accepted Solution (1)
Bob_
Explorer
64 13 12

This is an accepted solution.

Haven't tried it but the productVariant.inventoryPolicy seems to check for that setting so should technically do what you need

Bob__0-1716891806422.png

Check to see if it's set to "CONTINUE" and if so you can show your pre-order button

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6961 1656 2041

Hi @catrawalkar 

In my advice better to add pre-order button. Mostly, users/customer dont click when they read or knows its out of stock. 

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
catrawalkar
Shopify Partner
19 0 4

Yes, that's my goal. I want to add pre-order button to only few popular products which are going to come back for sure.

So my flow looks like:
Trigger Flow when Inventory Changes =>
If Inventory is 0 =>
     Is product allowed to sell even after OOS? =>

publish product to online store.

else =>

remove product from online store.
else =>

publish product to online store

catrawalkar@gmail.com
Bob_
Explorer
64 13 12

This is an accepted solution.

Haven't tried it but the productVariant.inventoryPolicy seems to check for that setting so should technically do what you need

Bob__0-1716891806422.png

Check to see if it's set to "CONTINUE" and if so you can show your pre-order button

catrawalkar
Shopify Partner
19 0 4

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much.

catrawalkar@gmail.com