New Shopify Certification now available: Liquid Storefronts for Theme Developers

Brooklyn Theme

ecofriendlytots
Tourist
10 0 3

How do I keep customers on the product page after they click add to cart on Brooklyn Theme? Thanks in advance.

Replies 5 (5)
AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 925

Hi @ecofriendlytots 

Thank you for your questions.

You can follow these steps here:

On your Shopify admin, click Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings, then on the sidebar menu click 'Cart Page'. If that is set as a 'drawer' then it will just pop out at the side of the product page and the customer can keep shopping.

I hope that would be helpful.

banned
ecofriendlytots
Tourist
10 0 3

Hello,

Thank you for your response, I have done this and it’s not changing anything on my site. I actually tried this before I posted my question, could it be anything else? 

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 925

Hi @ecofriendlytots 

I'm sorry to hear that did not work. You could check out the advanced tutorial by referring to this link here: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/product-pages-stay-on-the-product-page-after-adding-p.... Hope this could help you.

banned
ecofriendlytots
Tourist
10 0 3

Thank you for that link. I applied everything correctly and it's still not working. I don't know what is wrong with my site...

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 925

Hi @ecofriendlytots 

Thank you for getting back to me.

I am sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. You can refer to this video link Tutorial Video to try it again.

Hope this time it will work.

banned