Solved

Can I hide delivery/shipping methods from Checkout Page?

Octek
Tourist
10 2 0

Can I hide or customize Shipping method on Order Checkout Page?

Accepted Solution (1)
Octek
Tourist
10 2 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ron-Anderson ,

Basically, I am developing an App that will offer "collect In Store" feature. I add shipping_line object in Order Draft payload, it looks like:

shipping_line: { 
custom: true,
title: "click n collect",
price: 0
}

After creating a draft, I redirect user to order checkout page, At Checkout page I want to hide "Shipping address" input section and on payment page I want to replace all texts from "Ship" to something like "Pickup".

Can you please guide what field I should add/remove  in order draft payload, that will remove the shipping addressinput section  and show "Pickup" instead of "Ship to" at payment step of Order checkout?

Regards

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Ron-Anderson
Shopify Partner
191 13 33

Hi @Octek,

Yes, you can limit when shipping methods are displayed at checkout. On a basic level you can do this with Shopify Shipping, however if it's more complex, it may require using a third-party solution. Can you please provide more details about how you want to limit/customize your shipping methods?

Best regards,

Ron

Customer Experience Manager @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
Octek
Tourist
10 2 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ron-Anderson ,

Basically, I am developing an App that will offer "collect In Store" feature. I add shipping_line object in Order Draft payload, it looks like:

shipping_line: { 
custom: true,
title: "click n collect",
price: 0
}

After creating a draft, I redirect user to order checkout page, At Checkout page I want to hide "Shipping address" input section and on payment page I want to replace all texts from "Ship" to something like "Pickup".

Can you please guide what field I should add/remove  in order draft payload, that will remove the shipping addressinput section  and show "Pickup" instead of "Ship to" at payment step of Order checkout?

Regards

Octek
Tourist
10 2 0

There is no straight path to do this. However, I achieved this by updating "requires_shipping" attribute of product.

Regards,
Umair