manually installed Facebook pixel on website. FB pixel is firing on website but not on checkout page

fazal3e
Visitor
2 0 0

I have recently installed the Facebook pixel on the client website manually and its working when i go to the checkout page and check pixel with pixel helper FB code is not firing on checkout. I have also tried the additional script space in the checkout setting but it is not working can you help me out?

Replies 4 (4)

lindyanne
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue here. The facebook pixel has been manually installed on our theme.liquid file.

Is it possible to get the facebook pixel installed on the checkout pages so we can track 'initiate checkout' and 'purchase' events? Is there a way to do this without using the facebook app?

Looks like previously when the facebook pixel was able to be entered directly in settings that it applied to the whole site.

If anyone knows a workaround for manual installation that would be appreciated!

fazal3e
Visitor
2 0 0
##- contact me on whats app for faster replay 03420558168 yes there is a way to install this-##
eyasiya
Excursionist
17 1 7

I have recently installed the Facebook pixel on the client website manually and its working when i go to the checkout page and check pixel with pixel helper FB code is not firing on checkout. I have also tried the additional script space in the checkout setting but it is not working can you help me out?

lindyanne
Visitor
2 0 0

I've had success using google tag manager installation for the FB pixel - look up how to install GTM on the entire site