Multiple Choice Variant Radio Button Selection

EpicQuest
Excursionist
19 0 4

Hello!

I can't seem to find anything that allows for multiple selections of different variations of some of my products and limit the selection to 8 variations. I've tried bundling, product options, etc. and have had no luck solving this small dilemma. Would anyone happen to know how I could achieve this? Here's an example from another Shopify website...

Untitled.jpg

Replies 4 (4)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3821 716 1152

Hi @EpicQuest,

Unfortunately, you will need a developer to do this for you. I would suggest creating a product template for this product and made some changes to show radio buttons then listen to the selection. 

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free
EpicQuest
Excursionist
19 0 4

Ok, I figured it was going to be some type of modification that would need to have a specific code. Thanks for the quick reply!

EpicQuest
Excursionist
19 0 4

Just curious... even if it's not radio buttons and instead a drop-down option for each selection, is this even possible?

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3821 716 1152

Hi @EpicQuest

It would be the same logic, and will require custom codes

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free