Why is the checkout button missing after installing a trusted symbol on Shopify?

KIRKFERBERT63
Visitor
3 0 0

my checkout button is missing and cannot remove items from cart .this is after i installed trusted symbol to cart page in theme.

Replies 2 (2)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey @KIRKFERBERT63 

Eunice here from Shopify. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

From your message, it sounds like you may have added some code to your theme that's not achieved the desired outcome, is that right? To fix this, I recommend deleting the code you added or rolling back your theme.  If you're not sure how to roll back your theme check out this handy guide.

Once you've deleted the code or roll-backed your theme I recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies before viewing your storefront. This is because our browsers have the ability to hold onto old information, and by clearing that information, we can ensure any new changes made in the Shopify admin will be reflected on the storefront.

Going forward, you may find this similar Community post helpful. Alternatively, you are able to hire a Shopify Expert who can create custom code for you.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to sing out here if you have any questions.

Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

notloc75
Visitor
3 0 0

What part of the code would it likely be under and what would it look like? Would it have the word checkout or something like that? Because I have edited the code so much that I can't tell what to version to use, plus if I switch versions it changes a bunch of stuff that I want to keep.