Solved

Track order with shop (sense theme)

aptechpods
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello, I have done a test order but I dont want this button saying "Track order with shop" on my order status page for my costumers, so that my store looks more clean, let me know what I can do, thanks!

aptechpods_0-1677024544097.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @aptechpods!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

If you'd like, you can toggle this feature off directly from your Shopify Admin. To do so, you will need to head over to Settings, and select Checkout and accounts. From there, scroll down and locate the Customer contact method section and you will be able to uncheck the Show a link to download the Shop App button.

In my opinion, this is an awesome feature to include in your checkout as customers can use the Shop app to track packages, discover new stores and products, make purchases using Shop Pay, and engage with your brand. It's also available to customers on iOS and Android!

While on this topic, we also have some great articles that go over how to increase your conversion rate and drive traffic to your store. You can also check out our Shopify Blog on 'Conversion Rate Optimization' and 'How to Increase Web Traffic' as they will help ensure your store is as ready as possible to increase sales.

All the best! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @aptechpods!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

If you'd like, you can toggle this feature off directly from your Shopify Admin. To do so, you will need to head over to Settings, and select Checkout and accounts. From there, scroll down and locate the Customer contact method section and you will be able to uncheck the Show a link to download the Shop App button.

In my opinion, this is an awesome feature to include in your checkout as customers can use the Shop app to track packages, discover new stores and products, make purchases using Shop Pay, and engage with your brand. It's also available to customers on iOS and Android!

While on this topic, we also have some great articles that go over how to increase your conversion rate and drive traffic to your store. You can also check out our Shopify Blog on 'Conversion Rate Optimization' and 'How to Increase Web Traffic' as they will help ensure your store is as ready as possible to increase sales.

All the best! 

aptechpods
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you so much, I appreciate it 😀

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi again, @aptechpods!

My pleasure! If you have any other questions regarding your store, feel free to follow up and let me know as I'm always looking to help out merchants with ideas or feedback. 

Cheers!