Venture Theme - Image With Text Section - Add Link To Image?

AndrewBrian
Excursionist
21 3 8

Hi gang,

This one has to be very easy, I just can't figure it out.

How do I add a link to the image, in the section - Image With Text ?

Thank you !

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hi @AndrewBrian

As I can see there is no option for link, you have to do theme customization.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @AndrewBrian,

Hyde here from Shopify. Interesting question!

While Shopify themes don't usually provide a means of adding a link to the image itself, it's possible to create a button underneath the image. For example, the Debut theme has that feature:

20-10-7grtb-01eer

20-10-mrisz-2c8if

There's more information on customizing themes here. Here's a document listing all of Shopify's free themes with supporting guides.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

AndrewBrian
Excursionist
21 3 8

Thanks for the replies.

I understand how to use the theme customizer, I know I require custom code, that is why I am asking in the script editor section.

MOCHILOCO
Explorer
48 0 18

I would like to know too.  These replies are like if you took your car to a mechanic, and you tell him your car is broken and the mechanic says "You need to take it to a mechanic."  Obviously we know what is involved, that is why we are here. We just need a little professional help lol.