Venture Theme - Image With Text Section - Add Link To Image?

AndrewBrian
Excursionist
21 3 7

Hi gang,

This one has to be very easy, I just can't figure it out.

How do I add a link to the image, in the section - Image With Text ?

Thank you !

Replies 4 (4)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11586 1813 2317

Hi @AndrewBrian

As I can see there is no option for link, you have to do theme customization.

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1416 145 258

Hi @AndrewBrian,

Hyde here from Shopify. Interesting question!

While Shopify themes don't usually provide a means of adding a link to the image itself, it's possible to create a button underneath the image. For example, the Debut theme has that feature:

20-10-7grtb-01eer

20-10-mrisz-2c8if

There's more information on customizing themes here. Here's a document listing all of Shopify's free themes with supporting guides.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AndrewBrian
Excursionist
21 3 7

Thanks for the replies.

I understand how to use the theme customizer, I know I require custom code, that is why I am asking in the script editor section.

MOCHILOCO
Excursionist
28 0 8

I would like to know too.  These replies are like if you took your car to a mechanic, and you tell him your car is broken and the mechanic says "You need to take it to a mechanic."  Obviously we know what is involved, that is why we are here. We just need a little professional help lol.