Translate & Adapt copy changes are not displayed

BramK
Tourist
5 0 1

I'm building a website for a client using the Shopify Storefront Api, it seems to work well with the Translate & Adapt app, so far so good.

 

However, the first product we tried, we made a little copy error in the translation. When adjusting it, the api would not send the updated copy to the front-end. Weirdly enough, for another product where we changed the translated description, it does seem to update. It's not cache on my end, it has something to do with the Translate & Adapt app.

 

For testing now; I'm using postman and see the old translated product description still coming through as a response, even though I've completely emptied that description in Shopify Translate & Adapt app.

Replies 0 (0)