41% Customer clicks on advertisement dropping out before landing on the page

Varun22
Excursionist
22 0 4

41% of our paid customer clicks are unable to land on our landing page.

We used Image Optimizer,  Removed from unwanted script etc etc but still the page speed is  not improving.

When we checked our shopify plan there is not mention that with upgraded plan we will be able to manage more traffic better

Store- www.evermaa.com

Shopify Plan- Basic

Theme- Debut

Replies 2 (2)

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @Varun22,

The faster your site is, the more users you are likely to convert.

Follow the below tips that will help you decrease the load on your web pages.

1. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster loading web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page.
2. Reduce the HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
3. Minimize broken links and redirects - Avoid unnecessary Redirects and fix broken links
4. Don't add too many images on the Home page.
5. Always choose a theme that is responsive, fast, and takes minimal time to load the page. If you choose a theme with numerous sliders, fancy animations, advanced navigation systems, etc., will affect your page speed.

If your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of your traffic will be lost. A slow-loading website can reduce your conversions and profits. A fast-loading website is essential to welcome massive traffic to the website. In the case of eCommerce stores, speed and page loading time play a pivotal role in the success and growth of businesses.

Up to 40% of paid ads are clicked by competitor bots, according to Adobe research. Also, SEO often promises the moon and delivers little. flareAI finds opportunities on multiple free (NO pay-per-click) sales channels like Google Search and delivers conversions. Consumers trust Google and rely on it even more and are using at a rate that exceeds the growth of display and organic social. flareAI actively grows your store presence on Google Search. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO Agency fees, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. With flareAI, your site can access the world's dominant Free eCommerce services in one Shopify App.

I hope that the above list’s tips will help you decrease the load on your web pages and increase the Shopify website speed.

Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
695 52 135

Hi @Varun22 

I am Alex From MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore ) I helped 1000+ Shopify Store owners to Optimize their website loading speed for both mobile and desktop and increase their conversion rate.

Here are some proven steps that will improve your website speed dramatically for both mobile and desktop.

• Select a light Weight Shopify Theme ( OS 2.0 Compatible
  • Remove all Unwanted Shopify App ( That you have installed, but not using)
  • Minify Javascript, CSS 
  • Reduce the Large Image Size
  • Eliminating the halting problem in Javascript
  • Apply Lazy loading per section wherever required
  • Replace Gifs with the Static Images
  • Resize Products images using Shopify App ( for Bulk )
  • Check Page Speed by Google page Insight and GTmetrix.

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve
If you want a Free complete Website Optimization Audit Report ( All the Actionable steps for your store ), let me know |

If you have any concerns feel free to ask me!

Good Luck!

Regards,
Alex 

banned