Please share your website URL.
If it's helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
Please share your store URL.
Meanwhile, the following tips will help you significantly speed up your Shopify store.
1. See the "Console" tab in the developer tool window for the checkout page and see if there are any errors in the console.
2. Check the "Network" tab in the developer tool window for the checkout page and see if any script is taking too much time to load and if any files are erroring.
3. Use a theme which is optimized for performance means a theme which is responsive, fast, and takes minimal time to load the page.
4. Remove all unwanted Shopify Apps which you are not using
You should disable app features you don't use, or you can remove the app if you don't need it. If you are removing an app make sure to remove code that was added as part of the app install process.
5. You can run the Shopify Theme Inspector for Chrome to identify the lines of code that are slowing down pages in your online store.
6. Use minified CSS and JS files
7. Reduce the HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
8. Minimize broken links and redirects - Avoid unnecessary Redirects and fix broken links
If your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of your traffic will be lost. Note that once a URL gets indexed, customers will start finding your store through organic searches, you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. Let flareAI help your store generate sales from Google and 20+ world's largest free sales channels with, Single click start!
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Could you share your website URL, so that we can check the issue on our end and help you with an ideal solution?
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023