Hi, I've just tested your store and it was slightly slow to load the checkout also for me. The checkout is Shopify only unless you are running Shopify plus then you can modify it to run your own scripts.
If you are using Shopify plus, I recommend you to remove any additional apps and scripts and see if that aids performance.
Otherwise you need to remove payment options in order to make the load quicker. Although this is a very extreme measure and may not be viable for your business.
Unfortunately beyond this only Shopify themselves can help with the matter due to the way the checkout is managed by them.
I ran your store through our Analyzer and saw you scored an F. Meaning there are many elements of your store that need to improved in order to obtain a more optimal performance.
You can view your test results in more detail here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/gd3prasgjj
If you'd like to have your store's homepage, collections, product pages and anything pre-checkout optimized we can take care of that for you. Contact us to find out more about our packages, or send us a DM!
Here’s a pro tip, Switching to a Shopify Plus plan can help you significantly boost the speed of the checkout page, or else you need to connect with Shopify support for the same.
All the best,
Gina here from flareAI.
To speed up your checkout and any other page you can follow the below tips.
1. Removing unused app code is a best practice that avoids running code for unused features and makes your theme code easier to read.
2. Use a theme that is optimized for performance
3. Themes contain CSS, JS, and HTML which can increase and affect your store speed. So disable theme features you don't use.
4. Loading extra data your customers aren't using can impact your store speed without adding value.
5. Use minified CSS and JS files
6. Remove third-party JS scripts and Shopify App which you are no longer using
7. Minimize HTTP requests
8. Avoid unnecessary redirects and fix broken links
10. You can run the Shopify Theme Inspector for Chrome to identify the lines of code that are slowing down pages in your online store
If your website or checkout takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of your traffic and conversions will be lost. Apart from speeding up your store, for getting better conversions, make sure your store products are Found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if your page is indexed. Note that once a URL gets indexed, customers will start finding your store through organic searches, and you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. Making it sustainable business growth. flareAI helps to get your new products found on Google. flareAI works every day for you. Get sales from Google and 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!
I hope that the above list’s tips will be helpful.
Explore the 30-30-30 rule, a dynamic social media strategy for new businesses. Learn how t...By Trevor Sep 20, 2023
Discover how to leverage the often overlooked footer of your ecommerce site to gain custom...By Skye Sep 15, 2023