Online store performance and site speed optimization
How to Optimize Shopify base Website speed? I changed my store (https://beetsleather.com/) from woocommerce to Shopify. And my store speed is not 76 in the gt matrix (mobile). Valuable input needed from core web vital expert for Shopify speed improvement.
The faster your site is, the more users you are likely to convert.
Follow the below tips that will help you decrease the load on your web pages.
1. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster loading web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page.
2. Reduce the HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
3. Minimize broken links and redirects - Avoid unnecessary Redirects and fix broken links
4. Using slideshow, which are high-quality images combined with transitions, take time to load when the user clicks the link to the homepage. So instead you can use a single high-quality hero image.
5. Always choose a theme that is responsive, fast, and takes minimal time to load the page
If you choose a theme with numerous sliders, fancy animations, advanced navigation systems, etc., will affect your page speed. If your theme is loading slow, consider disabling the theme features you don't need.
6. Don't add too many images on a page
Adding too many images on a page can be frustrating. It can significantly slow the load time of your website. Also, it can overwhelm visitors, which will ultimately result in a poor user experience, a high bounce rate, and a high probability of lower rankings in relative search results.
7. Use Lazyload wherever required to reduce initial load time
8. Remove all unwanted Shopify Apps which you are not using
You should disable app features you don't use, or you can remove the app if you don't need it. If you are removing an app make sure to remove code that was added as part of the app install process.
9. Replace GIFs with static images
10. You can run the Shopify Theme Inspector for Chrome to identify the lines of code that are slowing down pages in your online store.
11. You can use Google PageSpeed Insights to view more detailed metrics for pages in your store.
Google Search, the world's largest and most trusted FREE ecommerce channel will show more of your store to customers on Google Search if your site is fast. So site speed is critical for organic channel sales. Did you know, ecommerce on organic channels is greater than all paid ads and social media combined. We created flareAI to deliver feeds to organic channels on a regular basis without taking your time. flareAI helps to get your products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce service. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels.
Hope the above list’s tips will help you.
Add flareAI Shopify App today!
We found out that you are using these apps and a variation of the Shopify Flow theme -
These apps are slowing down your store’s speed and according to our analysis, you should urgently focus on the following points -
Try resolving the above suggestions and we are sure you will witness a surge in your store’s speed. If you want a helping hand, then we are a message away. We can help you to optimize your store’s speed without uninstalling the apps and compromising your store’s existing functionalities.
Hope it helps.
Photo by Marco Verch Sales channels on Shopify are various platforms where you can sell...By Ollie May 25, 2023
Summary of EventsBeginning in January of 2023, some merchants reported seeing a large amo...By Trevor May 15, 2023
With 2-Factor Authentication being required to use Shopify Payments, we’re here to help yo...By Imogen Apr 26, 2023