Help fix Best Practices Pagespeed Insights

OzarkOutdoor
Tourist
6 0 3

I keep having a very low Best Practices score on my Pagespeed insights. I will attach the errors I am receiving for reference.

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 5.38.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 5.39.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 5.39.34 PM.png

Alex Faddoul
Replies 3 (3)
SAN_MSWEB
Shopify Expert
872 109 112

Hi @OzarkOutdoor 

I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
I am San from MS Web Designer.

You need to optimize your store.

Few Tips to Speed Up your Shopify store-
1. Use compressed images
2. Optimize use of Shopify apps
3. Implement AMP
4. Consider Professional Help
5. Use a single Hero Image
6. Minify Js/Css files

Regards,

San

If it’s helpful to you, please mark it as a solution.  

Need Help with Shopify Design, Migration, Speed, or Custom tasks?  
email: hi@mswebdesigner.com
Try Our Conversion Booster app to get more sales | Connect Our Founder Linkedin

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 532

Hello @OzarkOutdoor,

Good day! Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

The error message you are receiving from Pagespeed Insights indicates that there is a problem with the JavaScript code on your website. Specifically, it seems to be related to a script file called "spb.en.js".

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue.

1. Check the file for errors
You can try checking the "spb.en.js" file for any syntax errors or other issues that might be causing the problem. You can use a code editor or other tool to check the file for errors.

2. Test the file separately
You can also try testing the "spb.en.js" file separately to see if it is functioning correctly. This will help you determine whether the problem is with the file itself or with the way it is being loaded on your website.

3. Check for conflicts
If you have recently installed any new plugins or made changes to your website, it is possible that there is a conflict between the "spb.en.js" file and another plugin or script. Try disabling any new plugins or changes to see if that resolves the issue.

4. Contact Shopify Support
If you are still having trouble resolving the issue, you can contact Shopify Support for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the problem and find a solution that works for your website.

5. Optimize your website
In addition to troubleshooting this specific issue, there are also other steps you can take to optimize your website's speed and performance. This can include optimizing images, using a content delivery network (CDN), and minimizing the use of external scripts and plugins.

Hope this helps

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing
marcoswata
Shopify Partner
118 10 30

The score is not very low. Don't waste your time and energy with those "best practices". A lot of them won't bring any noticeable results to your store, and some don't even apply to ecommerces. You can inspect some of the large brands stores and you will see their "score" is low.

Instead, focus on a good UI/UX, marketing strategies and support.

If my answer was helpful then please Like and Accept Solution 🙂
If you need help with design, development or marketing your store, contact me!