HELP!!! My Shopify admin page is always loading for severals days

GransNotes
Visitor
3 0 1

Hello,

I've been trying to load my Shopify admin page, but it is always loading and I cannot do anything with my shop, this situation has happened since several days ago, I mean I can enter my website very quickly but I cannot load my Shopify admin page to edit my products, do setting, etc.

Both of my computer, my mobile device are failed to access my admin; also I tried to use my friends' computer, but nothing changed. I can assure that it's not about my network cause I can load other website(Youtube, Facebook, Instagram) very quickly.

After loading for a long time, it always shows the message below.

There’s a problem loading this page

"There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later."

I'm in urgent need of your help.

GransNotes_2-1632668694553.png

GransNotes_3-1632668729951.pngGransNotes_4-1632668769428.pngGransNotes_5-1632668826417.pngGransNotes_6-1632668898461.pngGransNotes_7-1632668933079.png

GransNotes_8-1632668953418.png

Replies 2 (2)

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

We're currently unaware of any known issues with the admin so this may be a case of local troubleshooting. You've already tried to access the admin on multiple devices and the issue continues to persist so I would like for you to try the following please -

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser, as well as incognito or private windows to rule out any browser issues. 
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support these ones.

If the issue continues after trying the above, please contact our 24/7 Support team so an advisor can take a further look into this for you.

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

FDG_WEB
Shopify Expert
93 2 10

We troubleshoot this all the time for clients.

Do you have any private apps by chance?

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Thomas Granger, CEO, FDG Web
www.fdgweb.com
tom@fdgweb.com

About Us: We're a full-service digital agency with all in-house employees. We can be your developer or designer "on-demand".

Tom Granger, CEO
FDG Web, Inc
Office: 360-572-0398 : Ext. 108
Cell: 425-466-0804
www.fdgweb.com

info@fdgweb.com