How can I effectively increase the speed of the website and attach a link to my website please help

d_dragon
Visitor
2 0 0
Replies 7 (7)

d_dragon
Visitor
2 0 0

Can someone take a look at my site and tell me what you think? I would love to know more ways on how I can speed up my site.

Ajay-app-dev
Shopify Partner
178 16 14

@d_dragon wrote:

Can someone take a look at my site and tell me what you think? I would love to know more ways on how I can speed up my site.

Hi @d_dragon 

We can start from homepage optimization, Firstly 1) you can remove the unused css/js file

2) remove unnecessary codes css/js
3) Minify the homepage images for better load speed
4) Lazyload images for shopify store for better speed load
5) Defer the javascript file so that your store will load much faster

Try Essentialwolf Upsell & Cross Sell (★★★★★ 5+ star) App

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Learn more about us at www.essentialwolf.com
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @d_dragon 

The friends here have mentioned the main tasks that you can work on to improve the page speed. I just want to add some more tips, hope they can help:

- Too many tracking / analytics can slow down your web page: So let's check your app list and remove what you no longer use. You store is also loading 3 different global site tags => check and remove the unnecessary ones.

PageFly_0-1627347470577.png

- Besides optimize the images to reduce their weight, it's also recommended to choose the right image types (choose when to use PNG, JPEG or JPG). We have an article about it here, if you have some time, check it out  https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ

- If you want to implement Lazy loading easily, you can consider a Page builder. I am working for PageFly Landing Page BuilderWe have been in the conversion rate optimization field for 5 years and providing solutions for more than 100,000 customers. I believe you will find it come in handy in optimizing your pages and enhance the user flow. We have a Free plan when you can use all features and 90+ templates,  so I hope give us a try.

- And finaly, don’t forget Google Indexing after you've finished all the speed optimization activities. Speeding up your website may help your Search Engine Result Pages (SERP’s). You can request indexing using Google Search console for your website.

Hope these information can be useful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like'

Have a nice day!

P/S: Your store is actually looking really great 😄

vinods
Shopify Partner
846 15 93

hi @d_dragon 

Hope you're doing good. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design and development, Google ads Bing ads Email Marketing abd Conversion rate optimization services. 

I can serve you with increasing the speed of your Shopify store.

Let's discuss further.

Thank you

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Manager
Google & Bing Ads | Website Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization

JohnCodes
Shopify Partner
134 10 74

Hi @d_dragon 

I ran your site through the Shopify Analyzer to see what could potentially be optimized on your site. It's a free tool our team built for the Shopify community. You can check out your full report here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/g0mkn9r22w

It looks like you could benefit the most from the following optimizations:

• Lazy Loading: Lazy loading defers image loading until they come into a user's view. This way you aren't loading up all your images at once. We have a more in-depth blog post on the topic if you'd like to implement it yourself How to Lazy Load Images on Shopify to Make Your Site Faster.
  • Oversized Images: It looks like you have a few images loading up on mobile that are larger than they should be. We typically recommend keeping mobile image sizes 960px or less.
  • Image Compression: I'd recommend applying compression to your theme + product images. This will help reduce their file sizes so they load faster and reduce your overall page weight. Crush Pics and TinyPNG are great tools that can help you accomplish this.

It doesn't look like you're using very many apps, but you'll want to make sure you keep your list of installed apps to a minimum (only keep essential ones). They typically have pretty large impacts on speed scores and overall performance. It's also worth noting that if you uninstall any apps you'll want to check your main theme files to ensure the code has been fully removed. It's pretty common for app code to be left behind after an uninstall.

If you need any more help, feel free to reach out to our optimization team at speedboostr.com/contact. Best of luck!

Developer at SpeedBoostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Try out our Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
Check out Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, and more automation)
More Apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing tool), Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @d_dragon

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App   here and there's some notice I have when checking your site speed. Here's the results of your page speed checked on PageSpeed Insights: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvarlascooter.com%2F&tab=de...The score on Desktop is 64, which is alright, but on Mobile, it only scores 21 so here's some of my suggestions to improve your site.

1.  Remove all unnecessary CSS code, this might come from your theme code. You can contact Theme Provider to see if there's anything they can do to minimize the theme code.

PageFly_0-1627967496188.png

2. Delete any unused third party apps. These are the 2 main sources that take up most of your store that eventually will affect the page speed. 

PageFly_1-1627967601156.png

You can try Lazy Loading as well to reduce loading time all at once. PageFly do offer this feature as default when building page. 

PageFly_2-1627967622830.png

So I hope that these are somewhat helpful for you in improving your site speed. you can also check out this article on Page Speed optimization . If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!

Ajay-app-dev
Shopify Partner
178 16 14

Hi @lily0815 @d_dragon , I have already shared some working tips to improve the website speed. Also, recently i helped someone to speed up their store with maximum level. Have a look at the score.

Mobile and Desktop speed after proper optimization 

1st.png

2nd.png

Try Essentialwolf Upsell & Cross Sell (★★★★★ 5+ star) App

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Learn more about us at www.essentialwolf.com