Can someone take a look at my site and tell me what you think? I would love to know more ways on how I can speed up my site.
We can start from homepage optimization, Firstly 1) you can remove the unused css/js file
2) remove unnecessary codes css/js
3) Minify the homepage images for better load speed
4) Lazyload images for shopify store for better speed load
I ran your site through the Shopify Analyzer to see what could potentially be optimized on your site. It's a free tool our team built for the Shopify community. You can check out your full report here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/g0mkn9r22w
It looks like you could benefit the most from the following optimizations:
It doesn't look like you're using very many apps, but you'll want to make sure you keep your list of installed apps to a minimum (only keep essential ones). They typically have pretty large impacts on speed scores and overall performance. It's also worth noting that if you uninstall any apps you'll want to check your main theme files to ensure the code has been fully removed. It's pretty common for app code to be left behind after an uninstall.
If you need any more help, feel free to reach out to our optimization team at speedboostr.com/contact. Best of luck!
The friends here have mentioned the main tasks that you can work on to improve the page speed. I just want to add some more tips, hope they can help:
- Too many tracking / analytics can slow down your web page: So let's check your app list and remove what you no longer use. You store is also loading 3 different global site tags => check and remove the unnecessary ones.
- Besides optimize the images to reduce their weight, it's also recommended to choose the right image types (choose when to use PNG, JPEG or JPG). We have an article about it here, if you have some time, check it out https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ
- If you want to implement Lazy loading easily, you can consider a Page builder. I am working for PageFly Landing Page Builder. We have been in the conversion rate optimization field for 5 years and providing solutions for more than 100,000 customers. I believe you will find it come in handy in optimizing your pages and enhance the user flow. We have a Free plan when you can use all features and 90+ templates, so I hope give us a try.
- And finaly, don’t forget Google Indexing after you've finished all the speed optimization activities. Speeding up your website may help your Search Engine Result Pages (SERP’s). You can request indexing using Google Search console for your website.
Hope these information can be useful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like'
Have a nice day!
P/S: Your store is actually looking really great
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and there's some notice I have when checking your site speed. Here's the results of your page speed checked on PageSpeed Insights: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvarlascooter.com%2F&tab=de.... The score on Desktop is 64, which is alright, but on Mobile, it only scores 21 so here's some of my suggestions to improve your site.
1. Remove all unnecessary CSS code, this might come from your theme code. You can contact Theme Provider to see if there's anything they can do to minimize the theme code.
2. Delete any unused third party apps. These are the 2 main sources that take up most of your store that eventually will affect the page speed.
You can try Lazy Loading as well to reduce loading time all at once. PageFly do offer this feature as default when building page.
So I hope that these are somewhat helpful for you in improving your site speed. you can also check out this article on Page Speed optimization . If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
Hope you're doing good. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design and development, Google ads Bing ads Email Marketing abd Conversion rate optimization services.
I can serve you with increasing the speed of your Shopify store.
Let's discuss further.
Mobile and Desktop speed after proper optimization