The easiest way to analyze and optimize a Shopify site:
1. Run your url through the Shopify Analyzer - that's a free tool my team (Shopify optimization experts) built free for the community. It's the first performance analysis tool geared specifically for Shopify sites.
2. Use the guides linked from the results in that tool to optimize what you can.
3. Move over to app optimization (not easily picked up by analysis tools). Here's a guide for that: https://speedboostr.com/app-optimization-guide-for-shopify.
4. If at any time you need professional help or prefer to have optimization done for you, feel free to contact speedboostr.com/contact for a free analysis.
I have gone through your store, and I have checked your store in lighthouse chrome tool extension.
3rd party apps & codes which take time to load and their size. They decrease the speed.
Need to work on the following points
There are images here which need to be in Properly size.
For each image on the page, Lighthouse compares the size of the rendered image against the size of the actual image. The rendered size also accounts for the device pixel ratio. If the rendered size is at least 4KiB smaller than the actual size, then the image fails the audit.
For example :
<img src="flower-large.jpg" srcset="flower-small.jpg 480w, flower-large.jpg 1080w" sizes="50vw">
After removing app may be some JS file included in store still may appear in your store, you have to search it and remove it.
Convert your images to a next-gen format:
The only downside of these next-gen formats is browser support is not universal for them. Check out these links below to see the current browser support for each format.
Image formats such as JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP generally compress better than PNG or JPEG, which means faster downloads and less data consumption.
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve.
And we will provide an assured guarantee plan for the website speed optimization.
For more details please check the link below.
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask. Email us or Connect with us on Skype
Have a nice day !
You can try to fix the following issues on your store and this will improve your store Speed scores, load time, Google page speed scores, Core web vitals. GTmetrix scores.
▶ Fix render blocking resources
▶ Image optimization
▶ JS/CSS files optimization
▶ Lazyload media JS/CSS files
▶ Optimize CSS/JS delivery
▶ Minimize HTTP requests
▶ Removed unused codes
▶ Fix bad requests ex: 404 links
▶ Optimize Font delivery
▶ Preload files
▶ Optimize APP codes
Here some resources you can follow
If you need help feel free to contact me Thanks.
► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fix bugs?
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. Page speed is a measurement of how fast the content on your page loads. It starts from the moment your browser receives the first byte of information from the webserver to the endpoint where the content of your page is fully displayed. There are many factors that causes slow page speed. We would love to share with you our guide to optimize yours. Let check it out here https://pagefly.link/dvmzQnGb
By the way, how did you prepare for Mother's day? Some ecom tips here might be helpful for you https://pagefly.link/rNUcjvdd
It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly with 24/7 support live chat.
If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
The faster your site is, you will get more sales and conversions.
Follow the below tips that will help you decrease the load on your web pages.
1. You can run the Shopify Theme Inspector for Chrome to identify the lines of code that are slowing down pages in your online store.
2. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster loading web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page. You can try some tool like https://tinyjpg.com/.
3. Removing unused app code is a best practice that avoids running code for unused features, and makes your theme code easier to read.
4. Use a theme which is optimized for performance means a theme which is responsive, fast, and takes minimal time to load the page.
If you choose a theme with numerous sliders, fancy animations, advanced navigation systems, etc., will affect your page speed. If your theme is loading slow, consider disabling the theme features you don't need.
5. Themes contain CSS, JS, HTML which can increase and affect your store speed. So disable theme features you don't use.
6. Loading extra data your customers aren't using can impact your store speed without adding value.
7. Using slideshow, which are high-quality images combined with transitions, take time to load when the user clicks the link to the homepage. So instead you can use a single high-quality hero image.
8. Use a System font which is a font that is already installed on most computers. For example: Segoe UI, Times New Roman. If you use a font that does not yet exist on your customer's computer, then the font has to be downloaded before your text can be displayed. This impacts the time that your store takes to load.
9. Replace GIFs with static images
10. To reduce the initial load time, you can use Lazyload technique
11. Remove third-party JS scripts and Shopify App which you are no longer using
You should disable app features you don't use, or you can remove the app if you don't need it. If you are removing an app make sure to remove code that was added as part of the app install process.
12. Minimize HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
13. Avoid unnecessary redirects and fix broken links
14. Use minified CSS and JS files
15. Don't add too many images on a page
Adding too many images on a page can be frustrating. It can significantly slow the load time of your website. Also, it can overwhelm visitors, which will ultimately result in a poor user experience, a high bounce rate, and a high probability of lower rankings in relative search results.
16. You can use Google PageSpeed Insights to view more detailed metrics for pages in your store.
A slow-loading website can reduce your conversions and profits. A fast-loading website is essential to welcome massive traffic to the website. In the case of eCommerce stores, speed and page loading time play a pivotal role in the success and growth of businesses. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if your page is indexed. Note that once a URL gets indexed, customers will start finding your store through organic searches, you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. Making it sustainable business growth. flareAI helps to get your new products found on Google. flareAI works every day for you. Get sales from 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!
I hope that the above list’s tips will help you decrease the load on your web pages and increase the Shopify website speed.
When it comes to site speed, please note that there are several factors impacting your online store speed, some of which you can control, others you cannot.
Your customer's device, network, and location
Content delivery network (CDN)
Local browser cache
Server-side page cache
The assets inside the content_for_header Liquid tag
When you add apps to change the functionality or appearance of your online store, they add code into the theme so they can run. Some code can be removed or reordered to improve your online store's performance. If you're not using an app, then you can remove it.
You can edit almost all of the Liquid that is used to render your store. There are efficient and inefficient ways of writing Liquid code. Doing complex operations repeatedly can increase your Liquid render time, which impacts your overall store speed.
High-resolution images usually require large files and therefore slow down page loading times.
If you use a font that does not yet exist on your customer's computer, then the font has to be downloaded before your text can be displayed.
I suggest you try AVADA SEO Suite which has great features that can help you with improving site speed such as Image Optimization, Speed Up, Lazy Loading and Minification (removes unnecessary information from the source code).
You can also refer to this Shopify post about Improving Speed.
I hope my answer can help you achieve your goals.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023