Looking for Help To Improve SEO & Site Speed - Site Speed 20!

Lumi
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello,

I launched about a couple of months ago and know I have lots to improve on, but have been making tweaks here and there.  Started to get traffic to come to the site, but the conversion rate was pretty non-existent.  Looking to hire help to improve my overall site experience.  I understand some of the things that needs to be fixed such as image size and unused old scripts from uninstalled apps, but I do not know how to implement them.

Not sure if possible, but to optimize the cart/checkout pages since there is huge drop off there.

Also, my reviews are not all showing up and Google Search Console is showing some URL errors.

Here is the site for reference www.lumiereskyn.com

Thanks in advance!

Replies 7 (7)

Not applicable

Hi Lumi, 

Aibek is here from Growavelabs agency: https://growavelabs.com/

We will be glad to help you with speed optimisation of your store. 

Feel free to send me a message here: hello@growavelabs.com

For now, we provide one free optimization per week in exchange for your review.

Hope to talk with you soon.

Best Regards,

Aibek

Lumi
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello Aibek,

Thanks for responding.  Just to clarify, what do you mean by one optimization a week? 

I'm looking to optimize the site asap.

Not applicable

We offer free speed optimization for Shopify stores like yours.

We will do:

- Minify your JS files

- Compress images 

- Check your apps codes and see if there is no leftover from deleted apps

We will do everything on a duplicate of your live theme, then you can check everything at your side and see results. 

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2195 201 587

You can use the Shopify Analyzer to see if your site has any optimization issues + how to correct them. That's a free tool my team built for the Shopify community. It's geared specifically for Shopify sites - the scoring / recommendations are based on data from 1,000+ Shopify sites we've optimized.

Here are the results for your home page: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fuo0fxe6fw. You can click on the warnings to see the details.

If you'd like a team of Shopify optimization experts to handle your optimization for you just give a shout athttps://speedboostr.com/contact for a free analysis + recommendations, or if you prefer to handle it in-house you can use the Shopify Analyzer + follow our complete Shopify optimization guide: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-optimization.

Having old code from uninstalled apps is common. We optimize Shopify sites every day and see this quite often. We have a service called App Analysis for that, or if you have a developer on your team have them comb through the main theme files and compare with the currently installed apps, that will help you catch the low hanging fruit.

Google search console errors I would make sure you have url redirects setup for any broken links (go to Online Store > Navigation).

For reviews not showing up, it would require looking into the code but we can fix that too.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @Lumi ,

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2195 201 587

@Lumi just jumping in to help out real quick, you're getting hit up by a couple scammers in this post and as a certified Shopify Expert and community partner I feel I should let you know.

@Anonymous 's agency Growave copies directly from us with their services and dabbled in copyright infringement. I personally don't trust knockoff brands to hire in my businesses, it usually means they're low skilled and unethical, that can be dangerous to give access to. Just sharing with you so you have the information to make the best decision.

@oscprofessional has been caught stealing and breaking Shopify terms of service on multiple occasions. (Details here: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-partners-caught-stealing/#copyright-osc).

I don't mean to bring negative energy to the thread, there are only a couple bad players in these forums, but as a fellow business owner with integrity I feel it's the right thing to do to let people know the history of unethical companies.

If my team's not a good fit, check the Shopify Experts directory. Anyone can be a Shopify Partner, but to get the Shopify Expert badge is more difficult, there's a vetting process to ensure quality and ethics.

Good luck on the speed project + business success this year. 🎉

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks
Not applicable

Hi @JoesIdeas 

We recognize you as a more experienced agency. You spent a lot of time and energy to get so cool. And it is natural that many study you. Many people copy and ignore this. It must be unpleasant for you to see this. Therefore, we are ready to edit the places where you think we copied. We are for world peace and harmony 🙂 

Regarding you, we are new in this area and everyone attracts customers as best they can. We are still working on recognizability.

And the fact that you wrote about us in this way has greatly offended us. Instead of attracting a client, you began to slander us, thereby trying to overwhelm us with your experience. Maybe this was your way of attracting a customer. Our agency works fully GDPR compliant and customer privacy is our highest priority and we will never betray our customers. 

With all my respect,

Aibek