Hope you are doing well.
Welcome to the Shopify Community.
Google PageSpeed Insights is a free tool to help you find and fix issues slowing down your web application. Get your PageSpeed score and use PageSpeed suggestions to make your website faster through our online tool.
You need to work on the following points :
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve.
If you’re looking to improve your Shopify store’s site performance or SEO.
For more details please check the link below.
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask. We will surely help you.
Have a nice day !
This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day. We are helping Shopify Merchants grow their store presence in Google and other major sales channels and generate sales of $5 million in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.
The faster your site is, the more users you are likely to convert. By following below steps, you can significantly speed up your Shopify store:
1. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster loading web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page.
2. Minimize broken links and redirects - Avoid unnecessary Redirects and fix broken links
3. Using slideshow, which are high-quality images combined with transitions, take time to load when the user clicks the link to the homepage. So instead you can use a single high-quality hero image.
4. Use a theme which is optimized for performance means a theme which is responsive, fast, and takes minimal time to load the page.
5. Use Lazyload wherever required to reduce initial load time
6. Remove all unwanted Shopify Apps which you are not using
You should disable app features you don't use, or you can remove the app if you don't need it. If you are removing an app make sure to remove code that was added as part of the app install process.
7. You can run the Shopify Theme Inspector for Chrome to identify the lines of code that are slowing down pages in your online store.
8. Themes contain CSS, JS, HTML which can increase and affect your store speed. So disable theme features you don't use.
9. Use minified CSS and JS files
10. Avoid unnecessary redirects and fix broken links
11. Don't add too many images on a page
Adding too many images on a page can be frustrating. It can significantly slow the load time of your website. Also, it can overwhelm visitors, which will ultimately result in a poor user experience, a high bounce rate, and a high probability of lower rankings in relative search results.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Hi there, you can get those solutions to resolve those problems
- Many images, video are not applied the lazy loading technique
- Can consider changing the theme of your site
- Fix the problems in the console store
Therefore, you can re-check your theme to solve those problems or try speed-optimized service. for more information, you can contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp: +61 3 9028 6983
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023