Why won't my online store load after joining today?

musthaves4u
Visitor
1 0 0

i joined shopify today and already am experiencing technical difficulties. my online store won't load

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1653 167 262

Hi, @musthaves4u!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

Firstly, welcome to Shopify and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues accessing your online store. Can you tell me a little more about the error message you are receiving? A screenshot would be appreciated as well. 

In the meantime, you can try a few troubleshooting steps that may help resolve this issue: 

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser like Google Chrome, to rule out any browser issues. 
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look. 
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere. 

If the issue still persists, would you be able to send me your store URL so I may take a look on my end?

Feel free to share more information by replying to this thread, or we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.  

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog