Thank you for sharing your Store URL
Here are some proven steps that will improve your website speed dramatically for both mobile and desktop.
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can improve
If you want a Free complete Website Optimization Audit Report ( All the Actionable steps for your store ), let me know
I will be happy to help.
Now, there are a few things you can do to optimize your website and make sure it loads quickly:
1. Compress your images and videos.
2. Use a caching plugin to store static files on the user's computer.
3. Minimize HTTP requests by combining files into as few as possible.
4. Optimize your code for faster loading times.
5. Use a content delivery network (CDN) to serve your static files from servers closer to the user's location.
Hope this helps and good luck with your business!
Hope you are doing well.
Welcome to the Shopify Community.
I have gone through your store. It really looks nice. You have choosen the best-known e-commerce solution Shopify platform currently on the market.
Google PageSpeed Insights is a free tool to help you find and fix issues slowing down your web application. Get your Page Speed score and use Page Speed suggestions to make your website faster through our online tool.
You need to work on following points :
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve.
For more details please check the link below.
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask. We will surely help you.
Have a nice day!
Based on your query we checked your storefront and we could identify a few critical speed-related issues on your website that needs to be fixed at the earliest. This might have been caused while trying to optimize your page speed. It is advised to hire a Shopify expert or developer to optimize your page speed.
Don’t worry we can still help you.
Note: While trying to fix speed-related issues, we always need to assure that any change should not alter or affect our current functionality. Which has happened in your case.
You can check the diagnostic report of your website on the below link.
Coming back to your problem, we would like to inform you that, this issue may happen when you are trying to optimize your website and get the below issues fixed:
Hence, we recommend you to hire a developer or connect with a Shopify expert who can help you get this fixed. Or else inbox us and our developer will assist you with the best solution.
Here, we are sharing other safe and sound ways that you can utilize to optimize your website by getting the following points fixed.
Hope it helps, if you still need any help let us know.
It's flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine here. We are helping Shopify merchants provide solutions for the last few years in Shopify Community.
If helpful, please consider Like and Accept solution.
I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you.
You can see a file https://xtra-infos.app.prod.fuznet.com/public/js/check-uninstall.js which is giving error in the Network tab and taking the most time to load. Try to figure out which app is adding that js.
The following tips will help you significantly speed up your Shopify store.
1. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster-loading web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page.
2. Reduce the HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
3. Minimize broken links and redirects - Avoid unnecessary Redirects and fix broken links
4. Always choose a theme that is responsive, fast, and takes minimal time to load the page
If you choose a theme with numerous sliders, fancy animations, advanced navigation systems, etc., will affect your page speed. If your theme is loading slowly, consider disabling the theme features you don't need.
5. Don't add too many images on a page
Adding too many images on a page can be frustrating. It can significantly slow the load time of your website. Also, it can overwhelm visitors, which will ultimately result in a poor user experience, a high bounce rate, and a high probability of lower rankings in relative search results.
6. Use Lazyload wherever required to reduce initial load time
7. Remove all unwanted Shopify Apps which you are not using
You should disable app features you don't use, or you can remove the app if you don't need it. If you are removing an app make sure to remove the code that was added as part of the app install process.
8. You can run the Shopify Theme Inspector for Chrome to identify the lines of code that are slowing down pages in your online store.
9. Removing unused app code is a best practice that avoids running code for unused features and makes your theme code easier to read.
10. Themes contain CSS, JS, HTML which can increase and affect your store speed. So disable theme features you don't use.
11. Use a System font which is a font that is already installed on most computers. For example Segoe UI, Times New Roman. If you use a font that does not yet exist on your customer's computer, then the font has to be downloaded before your text can be displayed. This impacts the time that your store takes to load.
12. Use minified CSS and JS files
If your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of your traffic will be lost. Apart from speeding up your store, for getting better conversions, make sure your store products are Found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if your page is indexed. Note that once a URL gets indexed, customers will start finding your store through organic searches, you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. Making it sustainable business growth. flareAI helps to get your new products found on Google. flareAI works every day for you. Get sales from Google and 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Hope this was helpful! Cheers!
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023