page speed insight

jamesadam
Tourist
4 0 1

pageSpeed Insight is not showing any results for shopify store. i tried many times but every time i am gettings same error. i try to test 2 other stores as well getting same error. 

Oops! Something went wrong.
Lighthouse returned error: NOT_HTM L. The page provided is not H T M L(served as MIME type text/plain).
Replies 5 (5)
Jason
Shopify Expert
10438 169 2081

What is the url you are testing?

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.
Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.
★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
Mr_Coder
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Absolutely, Shopify has constant problems with this after the Google PageSpeed Insigh update

huanla01
Tourist
4 1 0

I have experienced the same issue. with the page speed insights returns "No data" for my store URLs. Shopify IT supported team said its something we did with the header code change. Have you reached out to them?

Swishman
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

The page speed insights site is where this problem occurs. Lighthouse still works in the chrome dev tools. 

You can install Lighthouse for chrome plugin/extension first. Then view it using ctrl + shift + I.  Where you can see a new Lighthouse tab. Click the performance checkbox and analyse. 

Note : use this in incognito if you have lot of other extensions on chrome.

Team Swish
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9202 1563 1928

Hi @jamesadam ,

Share your store url.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to Speed up your Shopify Website Guranteed result Whats app
| Hire us
| Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
For Quick Chat | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87