Recommendations For Hiring To Clean Site Code/Improve Page Speed

urbanflair
Tourist
5 0 4

Hi!

I’m looking to hire someone to clean up my site’s code/improve my overall page speed and wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations/people that have been able to help them in these areas?

I’ve previously tried to hire people through Fiverr/Freelancer but unfortunately haven’t had the best luck doing so.

My site is theurbanflair.com

Thanks in advance!

Replies 2 (2)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2193 201 587

My team Speed Boostr focuses on Shopify optimization and built the first Shopify specific performance analysis tool, for free for the Shopify community: the Shopify Analyzer. You can see our team here: speedboostr.com/about.

If you'd like a free analysis contact us at speedboostr.com/contact.

If you want to learn more about performance optimization specifically for Shopify, this is a good guide: speedboostr.com/shopify-optimization

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks

Not applicable

Hi there,

Right off hand I notice some issues relate to image content not being lazy loaded but there aren't many other obvious issues, you can view your results using our Shopify Analyzer tool here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fps7gyeoh6

I don't notice any console errors on the home page for app code not being properly removed however I did notice a single console error that may be related to your theme files (Reactify).