Seeking Expert Guidance on Speed Optimization and BOOMR Code Removal for MyRubyLips.com (NSFW)

JMartocci
Excursionist
15 1 1

Hello World!

I would appreciate your expert advice to help overcome challenges on MyRubyLips.com. Firstly, the site's load speed needs to be improved. I'm looking for actionable methods to enhance this - whether it be effective plugins, Shopify-specific strategies, or any other practical tips.

Additionally, we're facing an issue with the BOOMR (Boomerang) code. It seems to inject doc. write("<body onload='document._boomrl();'>"); into our web page, resulting in a double-display of the <body> tag and causing stylesheets and javascript files in the head to malfunction. I would greatly appreciate insights or step-by-step guidance to efficiently remove this code and rectify the subsequent issues while ensuring the site's smooth operation.

For those unfamiliar, MyRubyLips.com is an online platform promoting positivity and freedom through a unique and varied product range. It's NSFW, so discretion is advised when you visit.

Thank you in advance for your valuable time and assistance.

Best Regards,

Jason

Reply 1 (1)

JMartocci
Excursionist
15 1 1

Anyone?