This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day.
If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.
By following below steps, you can significantly speed up your Shopify store:
1. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster loading web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page. You can try some tool like TinyJPG
2. Reduce the HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
3. Minimize broken links and redirects - Avoid unnecessary Redirects and fix broken links
4. Using slideshow, which are high-quality images combined with transitions, take time to load when the user clicks the link to the homepage. So instead you can use a single high-quality hero image.
5. Always choose a theme that is responsive, fast, and takes minimal time to load the page
If you choose a theme with numerous sliders, fancy animations, advanced navigation systems, etc., will affect your page speed. If your theme is loading slow, consider disabling the theme features you don't need.
6. Don't add too many images on a page
Adding too many images on a page can be frustrating. It can significantly slow the load time of your website. Also, it can overwhelm visitors, which will ultimately result in a poor user experience, a high bounce rate, and a high probability of lower rankings in relative search results.
7. Use Lazyload wherever required to reduce initial load time
8. Remove all unwanted Shopify Apps which you are not using
You should disable app features you don't use, or you can remove the app if you don't need it. If you are removing an app make sure to remove code that was added as part of the app install process.
9. Third-party integrations
If you have third-party integrations like payment gateway, shipping apps that are not optimized can slow the cart update process.
10. You can run the Shopify Theme Inspector for Chrome to identify the lines of code that are slowing down pages in your online store.
11. You can use Google PageSpeed Insights to view more detailed metrics for pages in your store.
If your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of your traffic will be lost. Speed will affect the Google indexing. flareAI helps to get your new products found on Google. Get sales from Google and 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
We checked the store’s speed and currently, your website speed in page speed is 80+. This is considered an A-grade speed in gtmetrix, we believe you have already resolved the issue from your end or you might have deleted some apps which were causing the issue.
Refer to the below screenshots.
Let us know if you need any further help with your store.
You need to work on the following points :
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve.
For more details please check the link below.
If anything needs to be included or clarified then feel free to ask. We will surely help you.
Have a nice day!
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023