woodstopllc.com is not loading all the time and wicked slow at other times. I switched themes yesterday and it worked flawlessly. Today its acting up again. I'm trying to run ads that I have to keep stopping due to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Just FYI you have syntaxError in console. You should minimize the use of external libraries and APP for that matter
Gina here from flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you are doing good! I am happy to share some suggestions for your query. And I truly hope it will be useful for you.
Follow the below tips that will help you decrease the load on your web pages.
1. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster-loading web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page.
2. Reduce the HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
3. Minimize broken links and redirects - Avoid unnecessary Redirects and fix broken links
4. Always choose a theme that is responsive, fast, and takes minimal time to load the page
If you choose a theme with numerous sliders, fancy animations, advanced navigation systems, etc., will affect your page speed. If your theme is loading slowly, consider disabling the theme features you don't need.
5. Use Lazyload wherever required to reduce initial load time
6. Remove all unwanted Shopify Apps which you are not using
You should disable app features you don't use, or you can remove the app if you don't need it. If you are removing an app make sure to remove the code that was added as part of the app install process.
7. Themes contain CSS, JS, HTML which can increase and affect your store speed. So disable theme features you don't use.
8. Use a System font which is a font that is already installed on most computers. For example: Segoe UI, Times New Roman. If you use a font that does not yet exist on your customer's computer, then the font has to be downloaded before your text can be displayed. This impacts the time that your store takes to load.
9. Minimize HTTP requests
10. Avoid unnecessary redirects and fix broken links
If your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of your traffic will be lost. Apart from speeding up your store, for getting better conversions, make sure your store products are Found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if your page is indexed. Note that once a URL gets indexed, customers will start finding your store through organic searches, you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. Making it sustainable business growth. flareAI helps to get your new products found on Google. flareAI works every day for you. Get sales from Google and 20+ world's largest free sales channels with, Single click start!
Good luck and have a nice day!
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023