Solved

Why can't search engines index my website due to HTTP and HTTPS difference?

macloid
4 0 0

I keep have some issues with search engine saying that they can not index my website because it is a redirect!

Screenshot 2021-08-27 064755.png

i think it is something to do with the difference between HTTP:// and HTTPS://

this is my shopify store https://romanianpharmacy.myshopify.com/

and domain bought from 1-2-3 reg www.maratonforte.co.uk

Accepted Solutions (2)

drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 230

This is an accepted solution.

This report is wrong. I don't know to why it refers to index.html and index.php.

I checked your website domain and it is well configured.

Also your website is not really well indexed at the moment.

I suggest you to go to Google Search Console and create an account if you haven't done yet. Register your domain and submit the sitemap https://maratonforte.co.uk/sitemap.xml

Google Search should start to index your website properly. Check your Google Search Console after some days or a week, if there are real problems are reported there.

If my answer was helpful click Like to say thanks
If the problem is solved remember to click Accept Solution
Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development: You can hire me for simple and/or complex tasks.

View solution in original post

drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 230

When using Yandex Webmaster be sure that you added your property without www, cause in your case you main website is without www.

Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development: You can hire me for simple and/or complex tasks.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 230

This report is wrong. I don't know to why it refers to index.html and index.php.

I checked your website domain and it is well configured.

Also your website is not really well indexed at the moment.

I suggest you to go to Google Search Console and create an account if you haven't done yet. Register your domain and submit the sitemap https://maratonforte.co.uk/sitemap.xml

Google Search should start to index your website properly. Check your Google Search Console after some days or a week, if there are real problems are reported there.

macloid
4 0 0

Screenshot_20210829-173912.png

drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 230

When using Yandex Webmaster be sure that you added your property without www, cause in your case you main website is without www.