Hi @Kaymoa !
There are many factors that can affect the speed of your store. Some of which you can control such as apps, theme features, code edits, size of images and videos etc.
We have a list of troubleshooting tools you can work with to determine what exactly is slowing down the speed of your website here.
With that being said, if you are using a free Shopify theme, our support team would be able to help you with basic performance improvements. If you are using a third party theme, you can look into hiring a Shopify Expert or contact the theme developer directly.
I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please let me know.
I have checked the google page speed scores https://pagespeed.web.dev/report?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkaymoa.com%2F
Your mobile score is low 47 can be improved by fixing following issues as google page speed suggests
Reduce initial server response time
Reduce the impact of third-party code
Minimize main-thread work
Here some resources you can follow
If you have any question feel free to ask me Thanks.
► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fix bugs?
I have gone through your store,
Unfortunately the page insight tool is not working so I have tested your store in lighthouse chrome tool, and here the score is
3rd party apps & codes which take time to load and their size . They decrease the speed.
Need to work on following points
See where exactly google speed index tools want you to target your code to optimize the site .
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve.
And we will provide an assured guarantee plan for the website speed optimization.
For more details please check the link below.
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask. Email us or Connect with us on Skype
Have a nice day !
By following below steps, you can significantly speed up your Shopify store:
1. Removing unused app code is a best practice that avoids running code for unused features, and makes your theme code easier to read.
2. Use a theme which is optimized for performance
3. Themes contain CSS, JS, HTML which can increase and affect your store speed. So disable theme features you don't use.
4. Loading extra data your customers aren't using can impact your store speed without adding value.
5. If you are using slideshows, keep slideshows of featured images to 2-3 slides, or use one featured image.
6. Use a System font which is a font that is already installed on most computers. For example: Segoe UI, Times New Roman. If you use a font that does not yet exist on your customer's computer, then the font has to be downloaded before your text can be displayed. This impacts the time that your store takes to load.
7. Reduce the use of large-sized images and also compress images without losing the quality
8. Use minified CSS and JS files
9. Replace GIFs with static images
10. To reduce the initial load time, you can use Lazyload technique
11. Remove third-party JS scripts and Shopify App which you are no longer using
12. Minimize HTTP requests
13. Avoid unnecessary redirects and fix broken links
If your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of your traffic will be lost. Apart from speeding up your store, for getting better conversions, make sure your store products are Found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. Note that once a URL gets indexed, customers will start finding your store through organic searches, you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. Making it sustainable business growth. flareAI helps to get your new products found on Google. flareAI works every day for you. Get sales from Google and 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!
Hope that the above list’s tips will help you decrease the load on your web pages and increase the Shopify website speed.
I am Alex From MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore ) I helped 1000+ Shopify Store owners to Optimize their website loading speed for both mobile and desktop and increase their conversion rate.
Here are some proven steps that will improve your website speed dramatically for both mobile and desktop.
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve
If you want a Free complete Website Optimization Audit Report ( All the Actionable steps for your store ), let me know
If you have any concerns feel free to ask me!
Hi @Kaymoa, thank you for visiting the Shopify Forum
Speed is critical for a good customer experience & to get more conversions. It also helps with Google Ranking. If you look at it from the Shopify dashboard you'd want a score at least over 50.Some tips to increase speed without getting into code include:
To make it crazy fast we do need to get into code: to defer and async JS and CSS, remove old app code, minify files, setup lazy loading and more. We offer seven days delivery and unlimited revisions. Clients routinely see 2x to 3x store increase. if we don't increase your speed we offer 100% Money back guaranteed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this service
Hoped it helped
~ Lanzi ~
PD: If this answer helped you please accept it
Hope you are doing very well!
I just your store speed for mobile and desktop both, for mobile speed is considered very poor and for desktop, it needs little bit improvement.
Here I attached your speed testing link you can click on it and check it live --
Also if we talk about mobile speed, it depends upon various factors also if we talk about today's time very few people are using the desktop to surf any website which is related to Shopping. Most people are using only Mobile and it is very mandatory that your mobile speed is always up to rank while surfing no one feels that your website will be tucked. Speed means customers surf your website with Hassle free. To make your hassle-free site you need to optimize your site with a good dedicated developer who removes various kind of unused things and make your site very smooth.
Here I mention few points where we use to solve the problem and make website smooth ---
The following things would be done to optimize your store speed: -
1. Full speed optimization Audit.
2. Check and fix all halting Java scripts if any.
3. Check and remove apps' obsolete code if any.
4. Check and optimize all website assets (images, CSS, JS, etc.)
5. Images optimization & compression.
6. Optimize the video section to an optimized version if any.
7. Apply Lazy loading per section wherever required.
8. Check and defer scripts wherever required.
9. Improve liquid rendering time.
10. Improve Largest Contentful Paint LCP [Web Vitals] as per Gtmetrix.
11. Improve Cumulative Layout Shift [Web Vitals] as per Gtmetrix.
12. Improve TBT - Total blocking time as per GTmetrix.
13. Improve FID - First Input delay
14. Pre Load critical assets.
15. Handle third-party script [ app ].
16. Font loading.
17. Compress js and CSS files.
18. Apply CDN where required.
19. Lazyload images and iframes.
21. Preload assets where required.
22. Optimize videos and Gif
23. Improve overall page loading time
24. Implement AMP pages if required.
25. Improver overall core web vitals score based on lighthouse policy.
Further, if you have any concerns let me know.
Thanks and Regards
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023