Please follow this link https://www.semrush.com/blog/9-tips-for-boosting-the-speed-of-your-shopify-website/
I think it will help you.
Start with your images, make sure all your images are the correct sizes using something like https://webspeedtest.cloudinary.com/
and then use an online tool like ...
and once you have all your images optimized remove any apps that you do not have to 100% have and remove sliders, they are useless and slows a site down.
In order to Improve website speed we need to work on the following points:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Minimize long main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app
- Avoid an excessive DOM size
- Avoid Large Layouts Shift
- Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
You can always use Website/Page speed booster apps from the Shopify app store. There are a lot of good ones and most of them do provide a free trial period so that you can check if it's working for you specifically. Hope this helps, And have a great day.