Online store performance and site speed optimization
I need help to solve my problem of offline store and store speed
@Onwakeypoint - you can either write to the Shopify support, or give us specific information that might be helpful to analyze your problem.
Hello @Onwakeypoint ,
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve.
In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high-priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app
For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thanks for reaching out.
Could you share the URL to your online store? As this will allow us to take a closer look into the issue that you are experiencing.
I would suggest attempting to clear the cache on your browser and navigate to your online store once again. If the issue persists, you can then try this action on a separate browser. For example, if you are using Safari - try loading into your store using Google Chrome.
Let us know if that does the trick, looking forward to your response.
Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
We're excited to announce improvements to the threaded messaging experience in our communi...By TyW May 31, 2023
Thank you to everyone who participated in our AMA with Klaviyo. It was great to see so man...By Jacqui May 30, 2023
Photo by Marco Verch Sales channels on Shopify are various platforms where you can sell...By Ollie May 25, 2023