Store running slow all of sudden

VaniV
Explorer
56 3 11

Hi all, 

All of a sudden my website www.vanivrtti.com is taking time to load. I did check for any recent app installation, code changes, etc (there weren't any).  Can anyone guide? It has been 3 hours now.

Thanks. 

Replies 3 (3)
VaniV
Explorer
56 3 11

@anna12352  as I checked my theme version was around 4.4 current is 4.12. 
Hence I did an update and it's working fine now.

However please note post UPDATE, you need to do the changes to your code from scratch like app installation, manual code changes, etc. 
Also, the mystery is still not resolved why it got slowed. 
Hope yours gets resolved soon. 

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7532 1454 1451

@VaniV Check is there any issue with your network first. 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hi @VaniV,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App   here and there's some notice I have when checking your site speed. Here's the results of your page speed checked on PageSpeed Insights: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanivrtti.com%2F&tab=desktop The score on Desktop is 78, which is not bad actually, but on Mobile, it only scores 29 so here's some of my suggestions to improve your site. 

1. Remove all unnecessary CSS code, this might come from your theme code. You can contact Theme Provider to see if there's anything they can do to minimize the theme code.

PageFly_0-1625997922179.png

2.  You can try Lazy Loading as well to reduce loading time all at once. PageFly do offer this feature as default when building page.

PageFly_1-1625997953339.png

3. Delete any unused third party apps. These are the 3 main sources that take up most of your store that eventually will affect the page speed.

So I hope that these are somewhat helpful for you in improving your site speed. you can also check out this article on Page Speed optimization . If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!