Hi everyone !!
I've already compressed all the pictures in the hompage by tinyjpg and convert them from png to jpg.
But still my store pagespeed score is only 6 out of 100.
What I'm missing?
Can you give me some suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
You can do the following things to increase your page speed at google insignt.
1. Add the images in the required ratio.
2. Minified all CSS & js.
3. Remove unused js from a theme.
4. Open the youtube videos in popup instead of loading at home page.
I checked your store, first of all i suggest you to change your theme... If possible then use Impulse, Motion Theme....
Step To Incease speed of Store:-
In footer change the image to jpg to png...
If still you want help then you can hire me on Fiverr, I am happy to help you.
Hire Me:- DigiElite
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I have checked your page and have some comments regarding the store speed of it:
- Your image should be converted to webg, it would reduce so much of the space. In PageFly we automatically do that to optimize store speed
- You should change the image width and length, for example if the block you want to add the image is just 500x500 and you upload a 2000x2000 it could do negative effect on your store speed.
- Consider partial loading of hidden and off-screen images after all important resources have been loaded to reduce interaction time
- Remove one of the YouTube video since it also creates much dimensions to be transferred
- Remove unused CSS, JVScript code based on this: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Famirabd.com%2F&tab=mobile but i suggest you to have a dev to edit this cause editing theme might cause trouble for the unprofessionals.
This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution!
HI @amira_ecom ,
For the display video in popup You required 1 jquery library and also required some custom development.
If you know the liquid code then you can do it by your own else you need to hire Shopify expert.
I can also help you with this. If you are okay then ping me
It looks like your site could benefit the most from applying lazy loading and serving your images at proper sizes. You've already compressed and converted them from PNG to JPG, so that's a great start!
Lazy loading defers image loading until it comes into a user's view. This way you aren't loading up all your images at once. Instead, images are only being loaded when they're ready to be viewed. This can help a lot when it comes to page speed and overall performance. We have a great post that goes into more detail on how to implement lazy loading: How to Lazy Load Images on Shopify to Make Your Site Faster.
You'll want to ensure your images are being served at proper sizes, depending on the device being used. We typically recommend having desktop images be no larger than 1500px and mobile images no larger than 960px. Anything above these sizes will typically cause unnecessary increases in page weights and loading times. Since you've already compressed your theme images, I'd recommend resizing them to fit the recommended ranges I mentioned above.
We also have a full in-depth optimization guide if you'd like to walk through that as well: How to Optimize a Shopify Site: Complete Guide to Faster Load Speed
If you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to our optimization team at speedboostr.com/contact. Best of luck!
These are some points that will help you to keep your store’s speed optimized:-