store speed

Jesen1
Visitor
2 0 1

Hallo

My site is geting slower and slower. I looked up in the pagespeed insights and it looks like, that the main problem is gstatic.com.

How can I fix that?

Thank you,

Monika (Evioil)

Replies 6 (6)
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 67 100

Hey, @Jesen1.

I noticed that you are a new member, welcome to our Community forum. I completely understand the importance of increasing page loading times, as this will have great benefits on your shop. You can check the Shopify Status page and it will show if there are any system issues impacting store speed. Otherwise, there are typically four main things that you can consider: 

• Theme customizations: When you edit or customize themes, file sizes can increase and affect your store speed. If you have a heavily customized theme, this may be something to take into consideration. 
  • Too many apps trying to load at one time: The more apps that are running at once, the longer the loading times will be. Determine if you really need all those apps and If you're not using them at all, then you should remove them. I know you mentioned that you have removed several apps, which is a great start. 
  •  Image sizes: The larger the image size and the more videos and slideshows you display, the longer it will take to load. You can use an app such as Image Optimizer. We also have a great blog article with 10 Must Know Image Optimization Tips
  • The end-user/customer browser, device, and internet connection: This is something you won't have control over of course, but it is good to keep in mind. 

I recommend checking out this Shopify document in regards to Improving your online store speed, as it contains many great suggestions. If you are using a free Shopify theme, our team may be able to help with basic performance improvements. You can learn more about the support available, in our Support for themes document. 

In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your store! Did you recently start a new business venture? How has everything been going? 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jesen1
Visitor
2 0 1

Hallo. How can I apply for 60 minute Shopify expert help? I would like them to optimize the store's speed.

Thank you,

Monika

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1560

@Jesen1 
We will help you to get your Shopify Store More faster as much you want.

let me know when you need more help about that.

thank you

banned
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
712 67 100

Hey, @Jesen1.

Thanks for bringing your question here! I understand that you're hoping to have our support team look into your store speed. I'm happy to help. 

May I ask if you're currently using a free Shopify theme? If so, then Shopify support might be able to help with some basic improvements. Because each theme works differently, the types of changes Shopify support can make depend on the theme that you're using. Before you connect with our support team, I recommend looking over the Shopify Design Policy. If you're using a third-party theme and need assistance, then you must contact your theme developer or hire a Shopify expert.

When you're ready, please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request through live chat, email, or callback. Once you have logged in to your account, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support', and then click 'Continue.' Our team will be more than happy to help. 

In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your business. Did you recently start a new business venture? What type of products do you sell?

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15736 2353 3050

Hi @Jesen1 ,

Please Share the store URL so that  I can explain you .

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
695 52 135

Hi @Jesen1 

I am Alex From MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore ) I helped 1000+ Shopify Store owners to Optimize their website loading speed for both mobile and desktop and increase their conversion rate.

Here are some proven steps that will improve your website speed dramatically for both mobile and desktop.

• Select a light Weight Shopify Theme ( OS 2.0 Compatible
  • Remove all Unwanted Shopify App ( That you have installed, but not using)
  • Minify Javascript, CSS 
  • Reduce the Large Image Size
  • Eliminating the halting problem in Javascript
  • Apply Lazy loading per section wherever required
  • Replace Gifs with the Static Images
  • Resize Products images using Shopify App ( for Bulk )
  • Check Page Speed by Google page Insight and GTmetrix.

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve
If you want a Free complete Website Optimization Audit Report ( All the Actionable steps for your store ), let me know 

If you have any concerns feel free to ask me!

Good Luck!

Regards,
Alex

banned