I'm having trouble with my site speed, specifically on mobile. On Page Speed Insights, my site is averaging at 57, which is not the worst but pretty low. On GT Metrix, my site averaged at a 3.1 fully loaded time. I also noticed that when using the app, Lucky Orange, data can not be loaded and I was notified that "visitor most likely left before site finished loading" so I'm worried that my site speed is really affecting conversions. I also know I have a few apps but I would like to keep these.
BTW, I use one of Shopify's free themes.
Page Speed Insights and GT Metrix suggestions are:
1. Reducing unused java script
2. eliminate render blocking resources
3. Minimize main threadwork
5. reduce the impact of third-party code
6. Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy
Sorry if this was too long, hope someone out there can help!
You can try to fix the following issues on your store and this will improve your store load time, Google page speed scores, Core web vitals. GTmetrix scores.
▶ Fix render blocking resources
▶ Image optimization
▶ JS/CSS files optimization
▶ Lazyload media JS/CSS files
▶ Optimize CSS/JS delivery
▶ Minize HTTP request
▶ Removed unused codes
▶ Fix bad requests ex: 404 links
▶ Optimize Font delivery
▶ Preload files
▶ Optimize APP codes
If you need help, contact with me thanks!
@lesleym you can follow online guidelines
If you need Shopify speed optimization service contact with me i can get you high page speed scores on google page speed, GTmetrix
@lesleym you can follow guidelines from google search
If you need Speed optimization service contact with me will get you guaranteed speed optimization result.
Read this article you will have an idea.
Follow the below tips that will help you decrease the load on your web pages.
1. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster loading web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page.
2. Reduce the HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
3. Minimize broken links and redirects - Avoid unnecessary Redirects and fix broken links
4. Using slideshow, which are high-quality images combined with transitions, take time to load when the user clicks the link to the homepage. So instead you can use a single high quality hero image.
5. Always choose a theme which is responsive, fast and take minimal time to load the page. If you choose a theme with numerous sliders, fancy animations, advanced navigation systems, etc., will affect your page speed.
6. Check assets folder of the theme and remove unused CSS and JS file
Fully Automated Free Sales Machine! Your customers trust Google Search, it is more credible than paid ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels like Google Search.
Hope this was helpful and wish you the best with your store.
Some JS are added into the header content of your theme code. These might be the code you are looking for. Check out this topic for more info https://community.shopify.com/c/site-speed/remove-scripts-from-homepage/m-p/1375604
There are also apps that you can turn to for help with this problem. "I think 57 is a really good score though".
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023