FROM CACHE - en_header

The page loading for long time

EthanW
1 0 0

DFAD8712-A9B6-4390-A80B-90E07CE4A746.jpeg

hi friends, I deleted many apps in shopify and change theme as well, the page still show a long loading even though i can roll down and see all content in this page.

https://marsxrover.com

Is there anything need to delete in code?

Replies 2 (2)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
12064 1873 2399

Hey @EthanW ,

I have checked you site with page insight tool !

oscprofessional_0-1630668742669.png

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2770 387 1735

Hi @EthanW 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants. I would love to provide some recommendations for you

First, you can check the site store speed on this Google Page Speed Insight https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmarsxrover.com%2F&tab=desk...

then you can see the main factors that affect your store

I can show you some main things:

1. Image sizes, currently they take more than 2s to load

Serve images that are appropriately sized to save cellular data and improve load time, you need to optimize image sizes before uploading

hi1.png

=> Convert your images to a next-gen format

The only downside of these next-gen formats is browser support is not universal for them. Check out these links below to see the current browser support for each format.

Image formats such as JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP generally compress better than PNG or JPEG, which means faster downloads and less data consumption

2. Many DOM size or code from the theme you are using

hi2.png

3. Minify files

The best place to get started to reduce page load is to minimize HTML, CSS and JavaScript files. These files determine your site’s appearance – like the clothing and shoes that you wear – so it’s vital to run them through some quality filters.

Let’s start with reducing the size of each file and the total number of files. This task includes removing unnecessary formatting, whitespace and code.

4 Eliminate render-blocking resources 

The most common render-blocking resources are JavaScript and CSS files that are located at the head of your web page. They load in the above-the-fold area (or the area that you normally see on a website before scrolling down to see the rest of the content) and they are a part of the critical rendering path used by a web browser.

5 Defer unused CSS 

To defer unused CSS, you can remove unused rules from stylesheets to reduce unnecessary bytes consumed by network activity.

Prioritize above-the-fold content (lazy loading)

Sometimes, you can improve user experience by having your above-the-fold (top of the page) load faster — even if the rest of the page takes a few seconds to load. This is called lazy loading and is particularly helpful for pages with lots of content below the fold. PageFly does provide this in-app function so you can give it a try.

And finally, Don’t forget Google Indexing

To ensure Google crawls your page and recognizes the changes you’ve made, request indexing using Google Search Console for your website. The sooner Google indexes your site, the better. Speeding up your website may help your Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.