There was an error while updating your cart. Please try again.

SimonHefetz
Visitor
1 0 1

Hey
I keep getting this error when I try to add a product to the cart.
Link to my store https://simonstop.com/

Replies 7 (7)

avdhesh
Excursionist
27 0 7

May you explain which type of error do you face? I have checked your link, I have successfully added item in cart. 

RajaTamil
Visitor
3 0 0

I got the same error.

When I clicked the "Add To Cart" button I go the "There was an error while updating your cart. Please try again." error. When I refresh the items added to the cart which is not ideal. Please see the attachment. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 1.40.16 PM.png

brianna4812
7 0 0

My website is hauseofb.com 

when I go to add something to my cart the "There was an error while updating your cart. Please try again." displays underneath but when I go to the actual shopping cart the items are there. can you please assist me on how to fix this?

FilipposD
Shopify Partner
45 1 19

@brianna4812 You have the Debut theme. I think the function that's throwing is not a part of the original Debut file. It's probably an app that you've installed (Booster?).

There's some wrong handling there but it needs further investigation. 

john2131
Tourist
6 0 1

i am facing the same problem on my site page. i tried to solve it by myself but still the problem exits. i also analyze few youtube videos. what's the pefect solution?

john2131
Tourist
6 0 1

i am facing the same problem on my site page. i tried to solve it by myself but still the problem exits. i also analyze few youtube videos. what's the perfect solution?

john2131
Tourist
6 0 1

i am facing the same problem on my site page. i tried to solve it by myself but still the problem exits. i also analyze few youtube videos. what's the perfect solution?