Why is my Shopify website freezing and lagging after launch?

vezalemodele
5 0 0

Hello everyone, I launched my website yesterday at 4pm EST, as soon as I launched it I noticed my website was being extremely slow and it would freeze. I contacted Shopify and they tried fixing the issue but unfortunately the issue wasn't fixed.. they told me to contact the theme developer to see if the problem is within the theme, so I emailed them and they tried to fix the issue, and they even updated the theme to the latest version, and STILL NOTHING! I've deleted over 10 apps, and I've tried absolutely everything and the website is still super slow and it stays white. My customers have been trying to purchase and they can't complete the purchase due t the website lagging, I've lost over 200 sales. Im very stressed , and nothing is helping. It works fine on some people for a little bit then it stays frozen. The majority of my customers are on Instagram, so when they click the link that's where 100% doesn't work.. and that's where the most people have visit my website through Instagram, I dont know why this is happening and I've tried everything. I hope somebody here can help me.

STORE: www.vezalemodele.com

Shopify url: veza-le-modele.myshopify.com

theme: IMPULSE

Replies 13 (13)

Not applicable

Hi @vezalemodele 

Aibek is here from Speedimize.io

Welcome to Shopify Community. 

We checked and made sure that there is a problem, but only on Safari. Immediately on the main page, lags begin, the white background content is not loaded.
The problem is definitely in JS since the site functions normally when JS is blocked.
We suspect that the problem is in these two requests. The request is infinite http://joxi.ru/LmG8LZYSwkXDy2  Perhaps there are incompatibilities with Safari in the ops that you use. Try to temporarily disable Conversion Bear and if you have an app associated with the login, then it's too. Then let us know

There are no problems with the theme.

Hope that helps you.

Stay safe.

vezalemodele
5 0 0
Hello thank you for the response! I have removed the app conversation bear as well. And the problem is still happening 😞 
vezalemodele
5 0 0

How can I fixed the JS problem? I've already disabled conversion bear and my customers are still experiencing issues. 

Not applicable

Hey @vezalemodele 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

We need to go through it to find the exact problem. Requests from Conversion Bear are still there.

If you wish, we can help you with that. We need access to your store, I can send you a request via Shopify Partners. 

vezalemodele
5 0 0
Yes of course ! I’ll accept the request! Please and Thank you 
Not applicable

Already sent. 

Not applicable

Hi @vezalemodele 

Everything works. Perhaps the problem was in the app.

Please check on your side.

Everything works on Safari now.

vezalemodele
5 0 0

Were you able to check the JavaScript? 

Not applicable

We've checked all connections.

Everything is working correctly now.

fotiskaima
Tourist
16 0 3

Hello,

Can you have a look at my case please.

I face another similar problem like this

https://community.shopify.com/c/technical-q-a/pagination-problem/m-p/1405028#M72282

Not applicable

Hi @fotiskaima 

Can you please send me all details here: hello@speedimize.io 

So I can check it with my developer's team and let you know what we can do or advise in that case. 

Kind Regards,

Conversion_Bear
Shopify Partner
56 0 31

Hi there,

Lynda from Conversion Bear here.

You mentioned you removed one of our apps, yet it seems you still have our Popcorn app running (replay).

Try and disable the app or delete it to rule out this option as well.

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

johny000
Visitor
1 0 0

hi. I want to know how can we do fast SEO to rank our website. is there any built-in plugin or application which can help in this case? or we have to follow the normal SEO procedure? thank you!