I have checked the store <script src="https://shopoe.net/app.js"></script> this apps seems missing or delete it from theme.liquid if you have deleted the app already
► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fix bugs?
Gina here from flareAI. The speed of the website is crucial for the visitors to stay on your page and get conversions. However, there are various factors that affect page speed. You have to consider those and optimize the speed of your website.
I have a few tips you can follow to get the store loaded faster.
1. You can run the Shopify Theme Inspector for Chrome to identify the lines of code that are slowing down pages in your online store.
2. Image compression is important and a necessity for faster loading of web pages. Make sure your images are of good quality and do not add too many images on a single page. You can try some tools like https://tinyjpg.com/.
3. Removing unused apps and related code is a best practice that avoids running code for unused features, and makes your theme code easier to read.
4. Use an optimized theme.
If you choose a theme with numerous sliders, fancy animations, advanced navigation systems, etc., will affect your page speed. If your theme is loading slowly, consider disabling the theme features you don't need.
5. Themes contain CSS, JS, and HTML which can increase and affect your store speed. So disable theme features you don't use.
6. Loading extra data your customers aren't using can impact your store speed without adding value.
7. Using slideshow, which are high-quality images combined with transitions, takes time to load when the user clicks the link to the homepage. So instead you can use a single high-quality hero image.
8. Use a System font which is a font that is already installed on most computers. For example Segoe UI, Times New Roman. If you use a font that does not yet exist on your customer's computer, then the font has to be downloaded before your text can be displayed. This impacts the time that your store takes to load.
9. Replace GIFs with static images
10. To reduce the initial load time, you can use Lazyload technique
11. Remove third-party JS scripts and Shopify App which you are no longer using
You should disable app features you don't use, or you can remove the app if you don't need it. If you are removing an app make sure to remove the code that was added as part of the app install process.
12. Minimize HTTP requests. For example: Combine & inline your CSS scripts
13. Avoid unnecessary redirects and fix broken links
14. Use minified CSS and JS files.
You can use some tools like JSCompress to minify the JS files.
15. Adding too many images on a page can be frustrating. It can significantly slow the load time of your website. Also, it can overwhelm visitors, which will ultimately result in a poor user experience, a high bounce rate, and a high probability of lower rankings in relative search results.
Hope the above tips will help you.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023